Doesn't quite fit here but ... (1 Viewer)

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Due to other commitments, Vanessa's Stop-over is now for sale! I've started to modify the website to reflect this. If anyone is interested in, or knows anyone who might be, buying this property, do please get in touch!

It is with very mixed feelings that we are doing this, but sometimes in life, you just have to move-on, and make the best of what's ahead without too many regrets. We have thoroughly enjoyed hosting guests from this forum, and are sad that we won't now get to meet more of you, or indeed have repeat bookings.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Due to other commitments, Vanessa's Stop-over is now for sale! I've started to modify the website to reflect this. If anyone is interested in, or knows anyone who might be, buying this property, do please get in touch!

It is with very mixed feelings that we are doing this, but sometimes in life, you just have to move-on, and make the best of what's ahead without too many regrets. We have thoroughly enjoyed hosting guests from this forum, and are sad that we won't now get to meet more of you, or indeed have repeat bookings.

VERY Sad to hear it Vanessa.:Sad:

All the best in your new venture...Whatever and wherever that may be.

Steve.

Last edited:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Sorry to hear the news Vanessa, we were hoping to pay you a visit next year.:cry:
Hope all goes well for you, please keep in touch with MHFun.:thumb:

Best wishes

Brisey

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V

vanessa

Deleted User
If we're still here, you'll still be welcome!:winky: We're shutting for December, January and February, but as long as we're here, will be able to accept visitors from March onwards.

OP
OP
V

vanessa

Deleted User
Thanks Jim.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi Vanessa

What ever you do , where ever life takes you stay in touch with us :thumb:

I wish only nice things for you

ditto, (he is such a smoothie isn't he,:ROFLMAO: )
hope everything goes well for you in the future.

ruth

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
If we're still here, you'll still be welcome!:winky: We're shutting for December, January and February, but as long as we're here, will be able to accept visitors from March onwards.

Just my luck,planned into my 2 month tour starting this thursday you were on my list as a stop over in Jan:cry::cry:

OP
OP
V

vanessa

Deleted User
Thank you for all the good wishes, folks. Of course we'll stay in touch ... you never know, we might either buy a motorhome ourselves, or have somewhere else that's MH-friendly:winky:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Thank you for all the good wishes, folks. Of course we'll stay in touch ... you never know, we might either buy a motorhome ourselves, or have somewhere else that's MH-friendly:winky:

Sorry to hear your news Vanessa, we had a wonderful stopover earlier this year and your husband's cooking is fantastic!

How are the ducklings? have they become used to the pond or have they all flown away!

Best wishes wherever you go

Ginny and Mike

OP
OP
V

vanessa

Deleted User
Those ducklings are all growed up!! There were 3 males, so 1 has now been eaten and the other 2 are in the freezer ... and the 4 females are living it up with their mother, in their new enclosure complete with nice deep pond!

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Those ducklings are all growed up!! There were 3 males, so 1 has now been eaten and the other 2 are in the freezer ... and the 4 females are living it up with their mother, in their new enclosure complete with nice deep pond!

Sod being a Male duck on your Farm Vanessa......:Eeek::ROFLMAO:

Rubber_Ducky.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vanessa

Deleted User
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's OK, they had a good life for the first ... erm ... 6 months!!:ROFLMAO: Mighty tasty, too:winky:

OP
OP
V

vanessa

Deleted User
Ralph and Dot, I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

I've just started a new website, specially for the sale of this place, so I've changed the link below. Hopefully it's easier to follow than the "changed Stop-Over" site, as pictures and descriptions are side-by-side.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Good Luck with the Sale Vanessa....

It doesn't mention any Male Ducks on the Site!!!!!:winky:

OP
OP
V

vanessa

Deleted User
Nope, male ducks definitely NOT included in sale:ROFLMAO:Unless sale is completed before Christmas:winky:

Thanks for the good wishes, Steve. After Christmas we'll go full steam ahead with trying to sell, putting it on with local estate agents ... this is just a "starter", almost like offering first refusal to my virtual friends!

The pic of the outside of the house doesn't do it justice, but it's too cloudy today to take a better one. Will keep my fingers crossed for some better weather tomorrow ... or soon after!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back