I would rather be motorhoming than..... (1 Viewer)

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
WP_20141012_001.jpg
working on a Sunday

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
at least your indoors!!
slate roof repairs for me and clean van
  • Van - Done
  • Garage roof - moss removed, moss and algae cleaner sprayed, just need to sort a few loose slates out and use some repair paint for cracked ones and it will hold till the spring
  • lounge roof - same as garage but a bit smaller
about another 2 hours work then its done...why, oh why didn't i do the roof during the summer could have had it all done for the winter properly and not patch an wait till spring :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Daz n Tina
Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
at least your indoors!!
slate roof repairs for me and clean van
  • Van - Done
  • Garage roof - moss removed, moss and algae cleaner sprayed, just need to sort a few loose slates out and use some repair paint for cracked ones and it will hold till the spring
  • lounge roof - same as garage but a bit smaller
about another 2 hours work then its done...why, oh why didn't i do the roof during the summer could have had it all done for the winter properly and not patch an wait till spring :rolleyes:
still got two bathrooms to fit complete redec. All to be finished by end of October so the owner can move back in.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
still got two bathrooms to fit complete redec. All to be finished by end of October so the owner can move back in.
Yeah....... but sounds like you're getting paid! I've spent the last couple of hours doing some plaster work in daughters house and will be all week care of the 'repair company of mum and dad':eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

buckby

Free Member
Sep 6, 2013
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
I have a main bathroom a bit like that even worse is I am a plumber for a living so even more embarrasing

OP
OP
Daz n Tina
Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
(y)(y)
Yeah....... but sounds like you're getting paid! I've spent the last couple of hours doing some plaster work in daughters house and will be all week care of the 'repair company of mum and dad':eek:
that's what dads are for. You will get paid with a smile and a thank you. I will only get paid to fund a month or two in Spain in January

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back