Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Jim!

Pretty fast talking for me :Eeek:but i got most of it! I should even say ,it's the best way for me to understand how it works. Still , i don't know how to post a picture or a document(not a link) in a PM. I used to have the little icon "attachment" that i can see on this post (aside the smiley icon) but for some reason it 's not there anymore when posting PM. Never got an answer from you:cry:

Amicalement
Frankie:Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Jim!

Pretty fast talking for me :Eeek:but i got most of it! I should even say ,it's the best way for me to understand how it works. Still , i don't know how to post a picture or a document(not a link) in a PM. I used to have the little icon "attachment" that i can see on this post (aside the smiley icon) but for some reason it 's not there anymore when posting PM. Never got an answer from you:cry:

Amicalement
Frankie:Smile:
Hi Frankie
Dont think your being singled out or ingnored, Jim is very fair , He answers no one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, I need to speak fast, even that small video is over 12mb:Eeek: So I need to go through things quickly, you can always watch it over::bigsmile: I have made a few more videos and I will upload then soon.

Meanwhile, whilst you can paste an IMG code into a PM but you cannot post an attachment. We have never been able to do this, sorry.:Smile:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi, I need to speak fast, even that small video is over 12mb:Eeek: So I need to go through things quickly, you can always watch it over::bigsmile: I have made a few more videos and I will upload then soon.

Meanwhile, whilst you can paste an IMG code into a PM but you cannot post an attachment. We have never been able to do this, sorry.:Smile:

WOOOOOOOOOO.......:Blush: do you mean i have seen little things which never existed:whatthe::Eeek::Eeek: I'm going to worry now about me being sane cause you know.... last time a french woman has heard(instead of seen little things) little voices .... hum.... it didn't end very well ....can't you smell something like..... smoke????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:don't want to get burnt:shout:

Oh well never mind Jim , i'll go on without it as everybody does:winky:::bigsmile:

Amicalement
:Smile: Frankie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back