Any storage suggestion?? (1 Viewer)

J

JohnP

Deleted User
Hi to everyone. I'm new to the site and my partner Pete and I are taking delivery this weekend of our brand spanking new Ace Napoli - all so we can bring our dog on holiday with us!

We are really excited about getting involved in motorhomes, even if we were maybe a bit rash about buying a new one first time!!

The only problem we have at the moment is storing it near us (Denton Manchester). The local sites seem to be full, so we are having to store it at the dealers for the time being.

Any suggestions or recommendations anyone? ::bigsmile:

MaureenD

Free Member
Jan 15, 2008
South Wales Vallys
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since October 07 but Caravanning since 1972
Have you tried phoning your local authority they usualy have phone numbers of farmers/industrial units give it a try
Maureen

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi to everyone. I'm new to the site and my partner Pete and I are taking delivery this weekend of our brand spanking new Ace Napoli - all so we can bring our dog on holiday with us!

We are really excited about getting involved in motorhomes, even if we were maybe a bit rash about buying a new one first time!!

The only problem we have at the moment is storing it near us (Denton Manchester). The local sites seem to be full, so we are having to store it at the dealers for the time being.

Any suggestions or recommendations anyone? ::bigsmile:

hi congratulations on your new purchase, bet you can't wait to try it out, there are some storage sites at stockport type in cassoa and go from there.

good luck:thumb:
ruth

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi john and welcome to the fun!!!!

only been able to find one site and its at Oldham.

£125 per quarter

£400 per year

click Link Removedto have a look.

if you type 'motorhome storage near manchester' into your search engine you may find more..........Ask engine is crap! dont bother. try googlesearch.

OP
OP
J

JohnP

Deleted User
Thanks

That's great, thanks - I'll try all of those suggestions!

Can't wait to get started!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back