19" Widescreen LCD TV with DVD wanted (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi,

Now I know you lot are a canny bunch of bargain seekers so I thought I'd see if anyone out there knows where I can get a cracking deal on a...

19"-ish widescreen LCD TV preferably with a built in DVD player.
It MUST be suitable for use on the 12 volt in the motorhome and it MUST be wall mountable.

Oh, and it must be a bargain :ROFLMAO:

Let's see who can find the best deal :winky:

Bryan

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Bryan
I just bought a 20" Meous with all the good stuff on it. Runs off 12 Volt & 230 Volt. Has a card slot and USB Port. Got it in the mh and the picture from an analogue arial is great. Has a DVD player incorporated, really smooth,again the picture is great. Built in Freeview and HD ready. Will take a Vesa bracket for wall mounting but not included. Got it from ebay. Its also sold on wedodigital.
Be carefull with the size. Although its a 20" screen the overall size is much more.

Cheers

Jim :Smile:

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi again, not sure what deal JCM'S Peter is doing for you ( I know he owns a wholsalers) but this one is cheap and 12v.
Link Removed
I am att a 12v tv guide so you can better understand what you have to do,:ROFLMAO:
terry

Attachments

• SIMPLE GUIDE TO 12 VOLT LCD TV FOR MOTORHOMES.doc
    28 KB · Views: 44

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
Hi

Amperor direct do a 19 inch tv dvd etc, 12v with the lead, it is a lava tv, in white.

I have two in stock and can vouch for how good it is, very quick tuner excellent reception, white surround so does not look like a big black blob.

But as already shown there are a number of examples on the market

nick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
If you track down the person who nicked my 19" LCD with DVD built in from my van, unscrewing it from the adjustable swinging arm then I'm sure you will get a bargain.
(Still Seething)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Here you go again
Techniks 19 ins freeview and dvd for £169 tel 08008405703
you will have to ask if it goes / transformer - to 12v ?? it's on page 95 of to=days daily mail :thumb:
terry

S

Shelly1

Deleted User
European coverage TV/DVD

Hi Bryan

I am in the same boat. I have bought the 530 status aeriel for my motorhome and i am now looking for a good TV/DVD that you can play DVDs, plug in a hard drive with movies and also one that can pick up european channels as we are going for a few months
I hope i have the right aerial and just need the TV/DVD player

I am really NOT techy so all the advice on the best way to get what i need for the right price & quality would be very much aprreciated

Shelly

Hi,

Now I know you lot are a canny bunch of bargain seekers so I thought I'd see if anyone out there knows where I can get a cracking deal on a...

19"-ish widescreen LCD TV preferably with a built in DVD player.
It MUST be suitable for use on the 12 volt in the motorhome and it MUST be wall mountable.

Oh, and it must be a bargain :ROFLMAO:

Let's see who can find the best deal :winky:

Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back