Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
IMG_0018.JPG
Some of you may remember that our dog Beth passed away in July that indeed was a sad day. But today I can introduce our, new to us dog Molly, found her at a rescue centre. She loves riding in the car, haven’t had a chance to try her in the MH yet but me thinks all should be fine.:)(y)

calion

Free Member
Sep 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
She's gorgeous. How old?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
She looks lovely, and well done you for taking a rescue dog. Its nice to hear a dog being rehomed from rescue centres.

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Lovely dog and lovely name - it seems to really suit her!:laughing:

Did you get her from a British or Spanish Rescue Centre? If from Spanish, don't worry as they are bilingual! :laughing:

OP
OP
Billy23

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
She's gorgeous. How old?

Sorry should have said, we are told that she is between 18 months and 2 years.
She loves being stroked, well not for longer the 10 hours or so :)(y)

Thanks everyone for your likes and postings.

Oh, and I would only have a rescue dog, that's the way to go as they want you and show such love cos they have for the first time, a forever home. Would recommend that to anyone looking for a dog.(y)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Looks a very lively pooch. No more lie ins then from now on!

Our Bertie is 17 and currently seems to be thriving in the Spanish heat but when we think he is asleep we do sometimes wonder about the post-Berti phase. We could usefully use the space he takes up in the MH with a cool box. But can you get coolboxes which welcome you home?

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Aw, she's a cutie. Congratulations on welcoming Molly into your heart and home to brighten your lives, I'm sure Beth will be smiling down on you all and welcoming Molly too :h:

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Aww, she's beautiful. I'm sure you are going to have lots of fun with her :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Molly is a lovely looking dog great size for the Motorhome, lots of fun ahead with her I bet.

calion

Free Member
Sep 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Rescue dogs can be so rewarding, we still have one of ours, sadly lost our first one in April. Still miss her everyday :(

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Gorgeous dog!
One of mine ( and the cat) still understands Greek. It used to get a bit surreal standing in a French field calling one dog in English and one in Greek.

She's very lucky to have found you and she'll show you that time and again.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Gorgeous dog!
One of mine ( and the cat) still understands Greek. It used to get a bit surreal standing in a French field calling one dog in English and one in Greek.

She's very lucky to have found you and she'll show you that time and again.
Our last 2 dogs were both rescues from Greece - Rolaki Mou and Martha Mou. They were both multilingual but some commands we always spoke in Greek - Exo, Ella, Katsi Kato. They were both brilliant dogs and we miss them still. Our current dog is a rescue from the RSPCA - Dollydog. I just love dogs!!
Farndale 30th Mar-3rd Apr 2009 007.JPG
Farndale 30th Mar-3rd Apr 2009 006.JPG
dolly in van.jpg

OP
OP
Billy23

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Looks a very lively pooch. No more lie ins then from now on!

Our Bertie is 17 and currently seems to be thriving in the Spanish heat but when we think he is asleep we do sometimes wonder about the post-Berti phase. We could usefully use the space he takes up in the MH with a cool box. But can you get coolboxes which welcome you home?

Lively, boy is she lively, still I have to have something to make my old bones move, it is so easy in your, shall we say "Yold" (new word) years to sit on your bum and tell yourself....yes I know that I need exercise, but I will do it tomorrow!

This one will keep me going...and more :):D

Sixbows

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Overcab bed
Exp
Lovely dog, i'm sure that she will help to fill a part of that hole in your heart.

OP
OP
Billy23

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Lovely dog, i'm sure that she will help to fill a part of that hole in your heart.

She will help fill the hole left in our heart of that I am already sure. The bit that I found hard to believe is that the dog recue centre told me that they had taken her from what they call the "Killing sheds" which is a place they take dogs to in Spain and every Friday they Kill the unwanted or stray dogs. This little lovely had just 4 days to live when the rescue centre took her. So we are EXTRA pleased that we have her(y):D

lilyput

Free Member
Jun 4, 2014
Funster No
What a cracking hound! Just returned from a first visit with the MH to France with our Lily (2-year old Irish Setter). Cock up with her passport - the UK vet had entered all of the details of her jab and signed it but forgot to stamp the passport. Agravation and another visit to a French vet to sort it out! We all had a great time in Jumierge and Soissons.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back