Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi

For those of us who have a caravan club credit card, thought it is worth pointing out that after being taken over, yet again, this time by Barclays bank from Goldfish ,means that your direct debits have been cancelled, this means that if you have set it up to pay off all or part of your balance to avoid paying any late payments or interest, you will need to set them up again. Unfortunitly this will mean calling their call centre in the middle east
I have a Caravan club card because we get free nightsite vouchers, one for every £2.5k we spend, but we were woundering if there is another card which gives us motorhomers a better deal ??? For instance do tesco do a card which gives you points you could use on a channel crossing

Graham

N

Nethernut

Deleted User
Hi

For those of us who have a caravan club credit card, thought it is worth pointing out that after being taken over, yet again, this time by Barclays bank from Goldfish ,means that your direct debits have been cancelled, this means that if you have set it up to pay off all or part of your balance to avoid paying any late payments or interest, you will need to set them up again. Unfortunitly this will mean calling their call centre in the middle east

Graham

I haven't had to alter my direct debit to pay off the monthly balance on the card - it has been automatically transferred to the new number, full amount taken out this month no problem.
Jan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
I haven't had to alter my direct debit to pay off the monthly balance on the card - it has been automatically transferred to the new number, full amount taken out this month no problem.
Jan

last time this did not happen

Ralph

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
CC Card

Hi

For anyone interested in using the facility, By logging on to the Barclacard web site you can set up to manage/pay etc the CC card account "online". this was not available with Goldfish. I tried it and it does work.

Pete

twooks

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
tesco deals no longer as extensive as they used to be
could try
Nationwide if you spend much time abroad - they give excellent rates
ASDA - if you can buy your fuel from there

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Cc card.

no problem with my card. everything moved over, even the night site voucher points ! do the "friendly club" have something similar.
:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back