Corrrrrrr ... now that's what I CALL a multi-use portable BBQ!!!! (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just happened across this by accident while having a look on Ebay ... it's gotta be the ultimate portable BBQ for a motorhomer ... you can even fry chips whilst BBQing!!!

blacktop bbq.JPG

... YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
The gun model would be a great way of getting an armed response unit round for a sociable barbie........:)

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
That's a lot of money. I'll stick to the disposable charcoal, throw away ones from the pound shop, for surprize £1. Burns well for about thirty minutes, plenty long enough for most things and two people.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
That's a lot of money. I'll stick to the disposable charcoal, throw away ones from the pound shop, for surprize £1. Burns well for about thirty minutes, plenty long enough for most things and two people.
I've never tasted people before, is it nice :moon2::rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
That's not a bbq ....where's the charcoal ?
If it uses gas it ain't a barbie

Correct.. this is not a BBQ .., it is a Grill, there is no provision for cooking over the gas flame and flouring the meat with the smoke produced.

however..
proper gas barbies are actually very good.. clean and convenient, the smoked taste comes from the fat and juices falling onto the gas burner shield.. Weber do a very good one.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Correct.. this is not a BBQ .., it is a Grill, there is no provision for cooking over the gas flame and flouring the meat with the smoke produced.

however..
proper gas barbies are actually very good.. clean and convenient, the smoked taste comes from the fat and juices falling onto the gas burner shield.. Weber do a very good one.

We have two Webers and they are brilliant, one at home and one at out static but their just too big to justify taking them in the MH.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Gas all the way, stuff that charcoal rubbish and the die hards who say it flavours the meat. Adds grit, that's what it does :rofl:

DiddyDoddy

Free Member
Aug 19, 2014
Funster No
charcoal whats that,those days are old and over

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
From one extreme to the other, we picked up one of these at Halfords yesterday for £20 as it had the bag missing ... had a quick play with it today (not cooking though) and by heck does it have a good bit of heat coming out of it.

Broken Link Removed

23123.jpg

Jun 22, 2011
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Nov 2010 after 25 yrs under canvas.
Lotus grill - thats the biss!!!

Its a barby but not as we know it.

We are in love with ours!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back