Greetings from France..... (1 Viewer)

D

Dagwood

Deleted User
.........where we moved 25yrs ago.
"We" are David & Helen who retired just 2yrs ago and bought our first Hymer. Slowly upgrading we are now on our third and having a bundle of fun with it all.
So far we've covered 11 countries and got back from 5 weeks in Greece just last week.
Given current weather we have the maps out and expect to have our first Christmas away. Toss-up between Morocco (again) or Tunisia but current ferry prices give cause for reflection! :cry:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
welcome to the fun site I am sure you will find plenty to occupy yourself when not away, don't forget the chatroom, there is a quiz TONIGHT, and every Thursday in the chatroom, hope to see you there.

Link Removed

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
A warm welcome!! Envious of your travels although we are off to Spain in Dec so lots of planning to do!! Would love to go to Greece in the MH though!! Hope you enjoy it here..it's definitely FUN!! ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Dagwood

:welcome: Welcome to MHFun

Hoping to travel to Greece ourselves in the not too distant future.
Would be interested as to how you fared there.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi welcome from me too, want to go to greece in our mh one day. love the way of life out there:thumb:
ruth

OP
OP
D

Dagwood

Deleted User
Hi all,
Thanks for the welcome.
Brisey, will send you a pm if you like concerning the Greek trip. Unambiguous success!
Perhaps one of you can tell me why the logo for this set-up is of a hairy ghit riding a vibrator? Unusual :Eeek:
David

S

stagman

Deleted User
Hi all,
Thanks for the welcome.
Brisey, will send you a pm if you like concerning the Greek trip. Unambiguous success!
Perhaps one of you can tell me why the logo for this set-up is of a hairy ghit riding a vibrator? Unusual :Eeek:
David

Nice lookin C got a 1976 B roadster myself but not as nice as yours .At the moment renovating my Stag ,hope to get it ready for the next Classic Le Mans and then the motorhome can have some time off.:thumb:

OP
OP
D

Dagwood

Deleted User
Hi Stagman,
Just noticed your reply.
A Stag is about the only vehicle I'd swap my C for. Had one when they were new and always wanted another. Oh well, can't do everything.
Hope you are up and running with the Stag for next classic Le Mans, you do have some time! But won't you need the m/home to camp in at the circuit?

evans88

Free Member
Jul 8, 2008
South Devon
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Hope there is now a fix for the overheating problem on the Stag as I recall they suffered from head gasket and chronic engine failure. Nice car though, a real classic.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Stagman,
Just noticed your reply.
A Stag is about the only vehicle I'd swap my C for. Had one when they were new and always wanted another. Oh well, can't do everything.
Hope you are up and running with the Stag for next classic Le Mans, you do have some time! But won't you need the m/home to camp in at the circuit?

I had a brand new stag in 73 a mk 2, bugger for overheating though but boy was the image great for a 19 y o:thumb:

OP
OP
D

Dagwood

Deleted User
The overheating was sorted long ago but now it's hard to find one that is original and not converted to the Rover V8!
Ah, Rover. that raises another problem - I've got one of those too.....:Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back