Rally Chat Camping south of Lincoln (1 Viewer)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Thinking of heading for the Lincoln show tomorrow from sunny Essex, and wondered if anyone can recommend somewhere to stay south of the show?

Thanks.,

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Fancy a trip up to Thorpe le soken sue? (Near clacton)
We r on site there now - grange farm - leaving Thursday to drive on up to Lincoln ! Give me a bell if u fancy it! Nice pub up the road(y)

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
there are two lovely sites close to the Lincolnshire Show Grounds, Lincolnshire Lanes is one and Kellaway is the other, if I can find there websites I will post a link up to them

Andrea

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Fancy a trip up to Thorpe le soken sue? (Near clacton)
We r on site there now - grange farm - leaving Thursday to drive on up to Lincoln ! Give me a bell if u fancy it! Nice pub up the road(y)

Which pub is that, Dave? Dawn and I used to drink there a lot during our Rotaract days...... It was a long time ago, though :blush:

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Which pub is that, Dave? Dawn and I used to drink there a lot during our Rotaract days...... It was a long time ago, though :blush:

My favourite is The Bell (and Olive Branch Bistro). There's also harrys bar, the crown, and the rose & crown - all of which have had my honoured patronage in the past week since we've been there:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Used to frequent both the Bell and the Rose and Crown. Can't remember the name, but there was a pub in Lower Kirby that used to do some great food

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
we were pleasantly suprised by the food in one of the pubs in thorpe le soken one with the big car\park and childrens playground at rear think its the crown , menu looks like the normal cook and chill pub food but we had fish pie and steak pie which was definately home made

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back