Encrypt a memory stick (1 Viewer)

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on what i can use to password encrypt a memory stick, as i want to carry some important information with me but if i lose it i don't want other people to be able to get at it,

Free software would be preferable, thanks

Braunston

vaughan

Free Member
Oct 30, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on what i can use to password encrypt a memory stick, as i want to carry some important information with me but if i lose it i don't want other people to be able to get at it,

Free software would be preferable, thanks

Braunston
Google for glary utilities and download the free software. It is a set of utililities for cleaning/sorting out PCs. It also includes under its security tab a file encryption setup. I use it for various things and you can make the files self unpacking, not dependant on the main utility program. It will even offer a 'clue' if you've forgotten the password.
Vaughan

p.s. works on vista and xp

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Ah yes, this is the one that The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) specify an FIPS-approved cryptographic algorithm to cryptographically protect sensitive information? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

۶۷۳۶₤₤╫♣♥♂☻♂♂♀♦ﬠפֿ:RollEyes:

ÆÉÉÇÅÅÃÇûĎĄąôôúǻǽЧйыжФбпЯҚәөӨӨӨҸңןططظؤاچٻڂڤڥڴڷڹ۩۹ۻ
:thumb::Eeek:

Last edited:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
You forgot the important bit - if X-Y*(4.123x6²Y) + Y/Z^ك * 3 = 3 then 8*∑ ≤56≥ will always = 42

Drat Drat and Double Drat!!!!!! 42 the meaning of Life.

sa1028.jpg

Is the Meaning of Life really
42.gif

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
You need an Ironkey HERE not cheap at £60 for a 2gig jobbie but they are supposed to be the business.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back