LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Not a chance of getting anywhere "Angouleme".. (Not spelt right) for the racing the place is heaving...

Did see a lot of cars (Old).. just driving around, hope fully will be able to pull the film off the cab camera... What we saw looked gorgeous... (y)

Any body thinking of doing this next year,,,,, I dont know how but do your groundwork before going,,, to go on the off chance of getting parked up near the race circuit... NOT a chance... Ideally,,, park out side of the city and bus in... I dont know where you get the tickets to watch the race... :( but some one may know,,

We can now look forwards to a week at Parc Verger, meeting up with other Funsters and RVOC members... (y)

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just a bit sorry we wont catch up with you Ken & Steph... been a few years... :(

Next time, perhaps.... but I wont tell when we are coming...;)

That way you wont be able to bugger orft... to miss me... :p:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Awww twas at Wildmans i believe!

You have a good time at PV we will be thinking of you but our plans were made unfortunately!

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Not a chance of getting anywhere "Angouleme".. (Not spelt right) for the racing the place is heaving...

Did see a lot of cars (Old).. just driving around, hope fully will be able to pull the film off the cab camera... What we saw looked gorgeous... (y)

Any body thinking of doing this next year,,,,, I dont know how but do your groundwork before going,,, to go on the off chance of getting parked up near the race circuit... NOT a chance... Ideally,,, park out side of the city and bus in... I dont know where you get the tickets to watch the race... :( but some one may know,,

We can now look forwards to a week at Parc Verger, meeting up with other Funsters and RVOC members... (y)
Link Removed
Link Removed

My sister & her husband have been in four of the last six years, so I may be able to get some more info if required. They go in a 1930s Riley, so not quite the same experience as going in a m/h.

They didn't go this year - they went to a similar event in Belgium earlier in the 'summer' to have a change. Summer in ' ' because it poured with rain most of the weekend - mostly on the Saturday which was veteran cars day - you know, the old ones with no roof!

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Was there for the racing a couple of years ago,,fantastic day out..Scrounged a lift in with a couple of tuggers whilst staying on a site at SURIS..BUSBY:):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back