Another immigrant under motorhome caught today (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I'm surprised yours never made the press FS2

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
It was probably your chap having another go, Hugh.....

It has been widely reported and documented - I am just amazed at how these people can get underneath and hang on for so long, but then again, they probably only weight about 8 stone or less. Not well fed Europeans for a start, are they?

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
best comment.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"It was a bit of a shock. We were unloading and sudenly this face appears between my legs. He must have tied himself on because I dont think he could cling on for that long.

Blimey, eat your heart out Fifty Shades...... "

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
It was probably your chap having another go, Hugh.....

It has been widely reported and documented - I am just amazed at how these people can get underneath and hang on for so long, but then again, they probably only weight about 8 stone or less. Not well fed Europeans for a start, are they?
They have some bottle. Wat would make me laugh is park at calais wake up in morning they think your going to uk but your of to Spain or Portugal . Lol

Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
best comment.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"It was a bit of a shock. We were unloading and sudenly this face appears between my legs. He must have tied himself on because I dont think he could cling on for that long."

Blimey, eat your heart out Fifty Shades......
Jim uve read fifty shades. Lol u big lassie pmsl

Inthezone

Free Member
Feb 14, 2014
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I have just looked at the picture its the same guy who was underneath mine, but we were going south not back home,

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
"Led away in tears" --- it said ---

Seeing him sat on a well kept cul de sac with neat houses and gardens compared to the s**t hole he came from, he is probably thinking he is in heaven and is now going to be sent back to hell :cry:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
these are very brave and desperate people. i am sure those attributes will help them find useful employment. cant think of any british kids that could ever do what these people do

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
I just wish we could get it through to them that France is heaven Compared to the sh one t that Englad has become. If only they knew what I know they would be queuing up at Dover t get back across the channel

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
I think i will wrap my back axle with barbed wire ....

Your insurance company would not approve of the change to the vehicle for fear of someone being harmed and them getting sued as a result!

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Not everyone who wants to get into the UK illegally is oppressed, in danger of torture or destitute. Many have employment at home, housing that's basic but no worse than many in UK had as recently as the 60s.
They are fed stories about how rich everyone is, how many jobs there are, how easy it is to work. Getting into the UK gives them kudos in their extended family and community.
I worked in Eastern Europe before EU membership and just a few years out of communism, they all had the above stories in their heads and told me how wealthy everyone was in the UK , and also in West Africa. Last time I went back to The Gambia the matriarch of the compound I'd lived in proudly told me that her son was marrying aBritain so would live here ( leaving his kids for grandma to bring up) and her daughter was marrying a Dutchman, although they knew little about him and yet again, the visa was just for the daughter, her son stayed with grandma.
A European passport is the Holy Grail they all want.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
ive got no doubt if you had an accident while one was hanging underneath your there would be a human rights lawyer willing to sue you on his behalf and equally sure you insurance wouldnt pay out as you had an unbelted passenger in excess of your carrying capacity

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
When I get thro the chunnel I generally don't reckon to stop till I'm home in Scotland if they are tenacious enough to hang on that long they deserve to stay.
Father in law got whupped by the Germans in Poland, his lance didn't make much of an impression on their tanks. He and his brother hiked thro Poland , Hungary, Italy and to the channel coast in France, resistance arranged a pick up to UK. Free Polish army till war end I think he too deserved to stay :)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
We should give the ones who make it to England jobs as Immigration Officers, given that they seem to be running rings round ours.

Most of the top computer hackers end up being employed by McAfee, Norton, CIA, GCHQ etc - why not apply the same principle?

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Was speakiñg to a trader at Newark who said they found a guy under the bike cover on the bike rack just before they boarded the shuttle

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I think i will wrap my back axle with barbed wire ....
I think a good coat of grees will do the job and a wee look under the van before you get on the ferry.
I have a reversing camera I haven't fitted think it's going under the van.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Every time I see Calais featured on TV, it reminds me of a scene from 'Blackhawk Down'!:Smile:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
I think it's about time every vehicle entering the UK was passed through a gas chamber that would definitely put an end to all these economic migrants tricks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back