Dometic & electrolux spares (1 Viewer)

P

pete@ashbridge

Deleted User
Hello everyone, just a quick intro for you all. I run the spare parts department at Ashbridge Domestic Appliances. We are the official service agents for Electrolux & Dometic. So if anyone has any queries or wishes to purchase genuine spare parts for their fridges, air-cons, toilets, safes, water purifiers, generators, dishwashers or vacuum cleaners, then look no further.

As registered users of motorhomefun.co.uk we will give you a 5% discount on all purchases made if you mention the website when ordering. Please make sure you get your product number from the data plate inside the fridge before calling.

Please just drop me a line to spares.ashbridge@fsbdial.co.uk
or call direct on 01233 895200

K

kuku

Deleted User
Maybe he wants to put a advert on the site then we will never miss his add then he can be paying towards the server :thumb::thumb::thumb:

U

ukrv

Deleted User
Hi

Do you also do parts/service for Dometics (A&E) awnings, (sealand) toilets, microwaves etc ?

What about warranty work ?

Thanks
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
OK FORDY... You can have your discount back.

Now let this be a lesson to you all:winky:

Garden Party Lyrics
» Ricky Nelson

I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name
No one recognized me, I didn't look the same

[chorus]
But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

People came from miles around, everyone was there
Yoko brought her walrus, there was magic in the air
'n' over in the corner, much to my surprise
Mr. Hughes hid in Dylan's shoes wearing his disguise

[chorus]

lott-in-dah-dah-dah, lot-in-dah-dah-dah

Played them all the old songs, thought that's why they came
No one heard the music, we didn't look the same
I said hello to "Mary Lou", she belongs to me
When I sang a song about a honky-tonk, it was time to leave

[chorus]

lot-dah-dah-dah (lot-dah-dah-dah)
lot-in-dah-dah-dah

Someone opened up a closet door and out stepped Johnny B. Goode
Playing guitar like a-ringin' a bell and lookin' like he should
If you gotta play at garden parties, I wish you a lotta luck
But if memories were all I sang, I rather drive a truck

[chorus]

lot-dah-dah-dah (lot-dah-dah-dah)
lot-in-dah-dah-dah

'n' it's all right now, learned my lesson well
You see, ya can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself :ROFLMAO:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi

Do you also do parts/service for Dometics (A&E) awnings,
Thanks
Paul

I'd be interested to know too as Dometic UK don't seem to be able to supply......
I rang them and they referred me to a camping shop :Doh: :roflmto: :roflmto:

OP
OP
P

pete@ashbridge

Deleted User
Hi

Do you also do parts/service for Dometics (A&E) awnings, (sealand) toilets, microwaves etc ?

What about warranty work ?

Thanks
Paul

Hello Paul, sorry but we don't get involved with awnings.

We do however do warranty work on behalf of Dometic. Our catchment area is the whole of Kent, and a bit of E. Sussex

OP
OP
P

pete@ashbridge

Deleted User
I'd be interested to know too as Dometic UK don't seem to be able to supply......
I rang them and they referred me to a camping shop :Doh: :roflmto: :roflmto:

Hello lc1962.
Dometic as a company no longer supply to the general public. They have official agents scattered across the country dealing in the different Dometic products. You can call them on 01582 494111 or look in the suppliers part of www.dometic.co.uk

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hello lc1962.
Dometic as a company no longer supply to the general public. They have official agents scattered across the country dealing in the different Dometic products. You can call them on 01582 494111 or look in the suppliers part of www.dometic.co.uk

Thanks for the info Pete but I tried that......after we had exhausted all avenues which included speaking at great length to the vice president of Dometic USA :Doh:.........came to the conclusion that it is cheaper and quicker to deal with "agents" in the States, at least they know what we are on about - the guys over here don't have a clue when it comes to the American awning stuff :cry:

OP
OP
P

pete@ashbridge

Deleted User
Thanks for the info Pete but I tried that......after we had exhausted all avenues which included speaking at great length to the vice president of Dometic USA :Doh:.........came to the conclusion that it is cheaper and quicker to deal with "agents" in the States, at least they know what we are on about - the guys over here don't have a clue when it comes to the American awning stuff :cry:

I'm sorry that you have had such a rough time of it. I can only hope I can do better when it comes to the refrigeration side of Dometic. I don't know of any U.S models, but like I said, I'll be glad to have a look for you (even if you just want to test the water)

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I'm sorry that you have had such a rough time of it. I can only hope I can do better when it comes to the refrigeration side of Dometic. I don't know of any U.S models, but like I said, I'll be glad to have a look for you (even if you just want to test the water)

Thanks Pete....appreciate it! :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back