lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Had another wonderful in Denmark, spent the day at Sondervig beach denmarks best 2014. Sand was lovely and some big waves coming in off the North Sea so ideal for surfing, headed back to the small CL style site we used last night. This is a lovely site and would recommend it to anyone so if wanting info I will post when home, tonight when we arrived the owner noticed we where going to have a BBQ and wheeled out this big clay Chimney style for us to use.

So lazy day tomorrow with an hours drive to catch the ferry from Esbjerg to Harwich, I will hopefully do a photo blog when I have the time at home.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Safe home, lorger and as a Denmark 'regular' I would like the CL detail you mention in your post. Cheers.

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Hi all,pleased to see you had a wonderful time in Scandinavia,please could you send the details to us also of the cl used by you ,as we visit Denmark on a occasions,thanks and regards Alf&M.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Safe home, lorger and as a Denmark 'regular' I would like the CL detail you mention in your post. Cheers.

Hi all,pleased to see you had a wonderful time in Scandinavia,please could you send the details to us also of the cl used by you ,as we visit Denmark on a occasions,thanks and regards Alf&M.

Here is the website for their holiday apartment on the farm it has the coordinates half way down first page, had lovely poached egg on toast this morning courtesy of the hens.

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
Hi Gerry,
Great to hear you had a nice time, we are in Lindesberg Sweden at the moment, crawling further north
Paul and Ineke

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back