LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I don't feel quite so guilty about reading trashy novels when they are free. Some of the free books are even quit good.

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
No the actual book listing. If you look at a previous post on free books you'll see what I mean.:)
Sorry Mike I still don't understand. This is a link to a current Free Book listing:

This is the TinyURL:

So I am obviously being extremely thick and not understanding what you are trying to do, so can you point to the actual post you mean the only ones that I can see are by "pwilmo" the last one being in November when he posted a list of his books:

" The Return Of The Dark Prince " : (Book 3) available on November 29, 30 and December 1, 6, 8

" The Galactic Jigsaw Puzzle " : (Book 4) available on December 13, 14, 15, 20, 22

" The Knight's Stolen Spirit " : (Book 5) available on December 26, 27 and January 2, 3, 5

I hate it when I just cannot understand what somebody means when they obviously know exactly what they are talking about.:confused: Not your fault, mine.
Steve

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
Sorry pushed post before I had read it.
This is the search posted by pwilmo a while back:

Or Tiny URL:
Or Better still:

I've probably still got it all wrong....
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mike B
Jan 16, 2014
Harleston, Harleston, Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class, Autotrail Scout
Exp
Oct, 2013
Sorry Steve, I didn't check it out properly, I posted in the U shape lounge previously.

Broken Link Removed

I receive a daily email ( http://www.dailyfreebooks.co.uk/free_ebooks/c/ ) showing the books available on amazon for the kindle. I would cut and paste the email onto motorhomefun, now when I attempt to paste the email I get the 'message is to long error'. I tried halving the email and posting it as two pieces but still get the error message. As I've posted the free e-book site address several times I figured people could just go there themselves to check out what is available.

Again sorry for any confusion I caused. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back