New Year Celebrations (1 Viewer)

S

stagman

Deleted User
Anyone got some ideas on where to celebrate the new year in our motorhome in the UK,any suggestions most welcomed,THANKS

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Ah yes I remember it well - just.

This is where we rolled in to the pub for Sunday lunch at 1pm but did not leave until we got chucked out about midnight.

This is where we got chucked out the pub around 1:30am after bringing in the new year, carried on in the car park under the car park light until Eric turned the light off at 2am and then carried on in the car park until 4am with John's torch and Jim's MP3 player - we were all so plastered we didn't care that the temperature was below freezing.

Then we got up at around 9-9:30 and had bacon cobs under Bryan and Suzy's awning.

Ah yes I remember it well.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So I guess you now know where to spend the New Year at least.:ROFLMAO::thumb:

Pammy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

N

Nethernut

Deleted User
Stagman, Edinburgh, is a really cool place to be over New Years, and the camp sites are really good. Don't get too drunk on the Scotch Whiskey.

Unfortunately I don't think you would be able to get into any of the campsites - they are booked up very early in the year.

How about Glenmore Forestry site - beautiful setting amongst the Cairngorm mountains, 7 miles from Aviemore if you want pubs, restaurants etc. It is where we are heading this year.

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Ah yes I remember it well - just.

This is where we rolled in to the pub for Sunday lunch at 1pm but did not leave until we got chucked out about midnight.

This is where we got chucked out the pub around 1:30am after bringing in the new year, carried on in the car park under the car park light until Eric turned the light off at 2am and then carried on in the car park until 4am with John's torch and Jim's MP3 player - we were all so plastered we didn't care that the temperature was below freezing.

Then we got up at around 9-9:30 and had bacon cobs under Bryan and Suzy's awning.

Ah yes I remember it well.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So I guess you now know where to spend the New Year at least.:ROFLMAO::thumb:

Pammy

I'm surprised you remember that much Pammy :ROFLMAO:

Stagman, for a full account of what happened last new year, check out the link to my blog (the link is in my signature below) - where full details of the drunken debauched antics that the Funsters got up to can be seen!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
I'm surprised you remember that much Pammy :ROFLMAO:

After readin your blog agan Bryan, I'm surprised too but then again it was a meet to remember. No reason why this year's event should not be even better.:ROFLMAO::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back