Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
On the old site we used to have 'Garage' where members could upload details of their motorhome. The problem was it was quirky and often broke. However it did have over a 1000 entries so I know that Funsters like showing off their stuff. So we've installed a showcase where you can show off your van, your dog your holiday or in fact anything else. Go and have a play and upload stuff, get back to me if you have any problems. Click on Create Item, choose a category and the rest is just like posting.
You'll find the link in the middle of the blue menu bar, called "Showcase" Shout if you break anything or if you can think of another category that might be useful. (y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Had a few issues with it this morning when playing around, so deleted the first attempt and then had another go. Works well (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It doesn't seem to have a "mark as viewed" button like Media. The only way I could clear the little number when a new image was added was to view it. This could become a pain when people start adding lots of images. There are only so many images of folk enjoying themselves I can cope with while stuck at home!

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
It doesn't seem to have a "mark as viewed" button like Media. The only way I could clear the little number when a new image was added was to view it. This could become a pain when people start adding lots of images. There are only so many images of folk enjoying themselves I can cope with while stuck at home!

If you click next to media a drop down list should appear, click on new media and then the "mark as viewed" button is to the right of the screen

hope this helps

edit, its changed again - click on the drop down list and mark viewed is on the drop down list

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If you click next to media a drop down list should appear, click on new media and then the "mark as viewed" button is to the right of the screen

hope this helps

edit, its changed again - click on the drop down list and mark viewed is on the drop down list
I can do that in the Media section but not in Showcase. That's what I was referring to.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Sorry - used the wrong word - On my showcase drop down I have a "marked viewed" as well
Thanks, I have found it now! I am using a small tablet and there isn't room for all the menu, but there are three little dots which when I tap expand to show the Mark as viewed. Its like one of those old click and point adventure games this Forum! Hidden treasures everywhere.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back