timmac1956 spain (1 Viewer)

timmac1956

Free Member
Oct 5, 2008
Funster No
::bigsmile:Hi everybody am new to this site but need a few questions answered .We are heading down to the south of Spain next month wondered if any body can give us a good site to visit for 2 perhaps 3 months. Have got a 37 ft Firan europremier with twin axle trailer for car + his lordship the dog { Diesel} .so if anybody has any good ideas please reply:thumb:

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
For a rig the size of yours Camping Cabopino Marbella may be the answer.
Pete

OP
OP
T

timmac1956

Free Member
Oct 5, 2008
Funster No
Thanks Pete went online to see booking but nothing for Nov/ Dec, never mind the hunt continues
cheers
Tim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Thanks Pete went online to see booking but nothing for Nov/ Dec, never mind the hunt continues
cheers
Tim

That surprises me. I was down there last week and the place is nowhere near full, especially the area for the bigger units.
The site I'm on can't take big units so can't recommend it. I don't think everyone who has booked will show up this year.
Camping Roquettas in the Costa Almeria has double pitches for the winter and does take RV's,
Pete

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Camping Roquettas in the Costa Almeria has double pitches for the winter and does take RV's,
Pete

We stayed there for 3 months winter 06/07, (36 ft RV with trailer) It's good long stay site with plenty of space for RVs .

Jim

OP
OP
T

timmac1956

Free Member
Oct 5, 2008
Funster No
Thanks Guys investigating and wil let you know the outcome

cheers
Tim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hydecolt

Free Member
Jan 7, 2008
Traveling in europe
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
full timed 8 years/traveled 4 years
hi
we were at Cabopino last December they wouldnt let us book but told us to turn up and that they would probably have a pitch, there is also a wild camping spot the other side of the road down by the beach

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back