Sites in Portugal (2 Viewers)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Can anyone suggest any good sites in portugal esp west coast (only coast come to think of it)

We hope to tour a bit there next June (can't get away for any length of time till then:Sad:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi NR I have been to Camping Lisbon, heres what I wrote about it:

Large campsite on the outskirts of Lisbon. site is just of the motorway with easy access for the largest of RV's, buses for Lisbon stop 400 yds up the road. All RV/Motorhome pitches are concrete hardstanding with water, sewer connection, 16amp electric and waste bin. All pitches are large with 20 odd feet between you and the next pitch.

Access roads around the site are large, most pitches are shaded by large trees (no low branches) so satellite reception may be difficult. Swimming pool and play areas around site, numerous shower blocks, some with BBQ facilities. English spoken at reception.

If you want pics or GPS let me know.

Olley

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Can anyone suggest any good sites in portugal esp west coast (only coast come to think of it)

We hope to tour a bit there next June (can't get away for any length of time till then:Sad:

No, Portugal has a southern coast called the Algarve, where everyone goes so it gets crowded, especially in the winter. :Sad:

Zambujeira do Mar, Camp site 500m from a lovely village on the West coast :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
portugese campsites.

check out the orbiter campsites (use google) they are all over portugal and give a good discount for long stays and the "older" camper. my two favourite sites are caminha in the north and sagres in the west. avoid the main algarve if you like peace and quiet, it is also possible to wild camp in portugal all over the place. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back