Sulli_Clan

Free Member
Aug 24, 2011
Ghost Town
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Granduco 2.5T
Exp
We have just fitted the GasIt (http://www.gasit.co.uk/index.php?_a=category&cat_id=2) refillable LPG bottle to replace the. Calor bottle in the MH, to avoid the problem we had in France last year being unable to exchange or refill the Calor bottle.
For anyone who has this, or the similar GasLow system, on filling do you just leave the pump on until it shuts off, automatically?
Also, anyone know the capacity in LPG gas of a 6kg bottle?
Thanks

Dec 5, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
You may find that the contents gauge does not show full following your first use of the cylinder, this is a known problem (not a fault) & once you have used your second fill up the gauge will work ok, I can't remember the cause but I think the gauge is stiff until the gas runs through it.
By the way Gasit provide excellent support & always reply to emails & messages:)

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
You may find that the contents gauge does not show full following your first use of the cylinder, this is a known problem (not a fault) & once you have used your second fill up the gauge will work ok, I can't remember the cause but I think the gauge is stiff until the gas runs through it.
By the way Gasit provide excellent support & always reply to emails & messages:)

It's because the bottle is initially full of air (which disappears safely as the bottle is used).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
We have just fitted the GasIt (http://www.gasit.co.uk/index.php?_a=category&cat_id=2) refillable LPG bottle to replace the. Calor bottle in the MH, to avoid the problem we had in France last year being unable to exchange or refill the Calor bottle.
For anyone who has this, or the similar GasLow system, on filling do you just leave the pump on until it shuts off, automatically?
Also, anyone know the capacity in LPG gas of a 6kg bottle?
Thanks

assuming the cut-off works correctly it will take 4.8 Kgs or 9.6 ltrs

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010