Better go and start loading the Motorhome (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds like a plan have a great time, any little nuggets along the way let us know. (y)

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
Start a 10 night trip tomorrow starting at the CC site near Blenheim Palace for 3 nights got a 2 day ticket for the CLA game fair, then we move on to Looe CC site for 3 nights and then ST Ives for four nights :cool:

enjoy it,,hope weather keeps up for you, we set off on france trip on sunday,,,,,if you go into st ives go into the pool bar on the front ans say hi to my cousin Sharon....its a pool /snooker bar beer ok and good food....;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bluemooner

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Thanks sb8263 have a good time in France me go into a Bar yes i probably will be going in :cool::cool:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Enjoy your trip. I'm interested to hear about Cornish sites ( and their access ability!) as it'll be my first destination when house is finished.

OP
OP
Bluemooner

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Enjoy your trip. I'm interested to hear about Cornish sites ( and their access ability!) as it'll be my first destination when house is finished.
We went 2 years ago to ST Ives and loved it always check the map and what the site your going to says don't always listen to the sat nav

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
We've only been to the Blenheim site once and that was over 20 years ago - nice site but awful snotty warden.

It was only then that I realised what the term 'blue rinse brigade' meant - I never knew that they really did have blue hair, reminded me of the fad there used to be for dying toy poodles all sorts of colours :ROFLMAO:

But apart from that have a lovely trip

Deb

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back