Free Member
Aug 31, 2013
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
12 years
Hi Has anyone been to the T.T. in their motorhome this year. If so can you give me a rough idea of prices eg Ferry both ways and campsite and does the length of the motorhome have a restriction on the ferry etc (n) Thanks for your help ::bigsmile:

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
We took ours to 2012 TT. It was around £300

Best way is to check the online booking for prices.

it will be full now for next year but spaces come up in February.

we camped at Ballaugh Bridge and remember it was very reasonable.

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Has anyone been to the T.T. in their motorhome this year. If so can you give me a rough idea of prices eg Ferry both ways and campsite and does the length of the motorhome have a restriction on the ferry etc (n) Thanks for your help ::bigsmile:

Hi Pegleg
You can book a Motohome on-line upto 6.5 mtrs if you are longer than that,then you must ring the booking office.
The sailings are very busy at TT and very expensive as Yorick has pointed out,and you might not get the sailing time you desire,but one within that 24hr period.
Campsites are also very busy and need to be booked well in advance,as a guide prices are very similar to C.C. and C.C.&C.
If you need any help,send me your proposed dates via (pm)conversations and I will see what I can do from this end.
I live in Peel and know the campsite Warden very well,and its a very good location to be based:cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back