LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
This could well backfire on me. Just popped in Chat and someone by the above name is asking how to change his name on the forum and don't know if it already been done, or if he has posted on here and this post crossed with his. Hope you all understand this message.

If so, and he hasn't managed to post on here or change his name can someone help him... :confused::confused:

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:LOL::LOL:It's so good to have you back, Yorick..:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Whatton

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Odd, I was looking for how to do this last night, couldn't find how to do it? Not been chatting though.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Ask Funster number 1, Jim is sure to know.:)

Box Boy

Free Member
Jul 3, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Globecar Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry for the late response Movan - Thank you for your posting. Yes I joined in haste and put my real name instead of a 'Fun' name. I shall now post on the newbie page and introduce myself formally. Hope I can get my prefereed fun name 'Bejay' up as soon as possible. :whistle:

Box Boy

Free Member
Jul 3, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Globecar Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2010
Yes I joined in haste and put my real name instead of a 'Fun' name.
Lorna and I have been Motorhome owners for 4 years. We live in West Sussex - just a hop to the Newhaven - Dieppe Ferry and like to tour France (not leased to bring back goodies for Xmas!) in our Adria Sport.
We saw you all having fun at last years Malvern show, so we just had to join. Look forward to meeting you all at the Lincoln show.
Hope Jim sees this and can get my prefereed fun name 'Bejay' up as soon as possible.:):)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Suggest you send Jim a PM. He very easily changed George Clooney into his current alias of Yorick.......

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Sorry for the late response Movan - Thank you for your posting. Yes I joined in haste and put my real name instead of a 'Fun' name. I shall now post on the newbie page and introduce myself formally. Hope I can get my prefereed fun name 'Bejay' up as soon as possible. :whistle:
Getting it up as soon as possible for a BJ......a real man lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back