Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Hi All,
Found this site while looking for information on our next motorhome.

Our first van was a 1987 Holdsworth HT2 (Renault Trafic) about 4 years ago. When the rust got that, we got a 1990 Auto-Sleepers Rambler (Fiat Ducato) last year. We're now looking for a 1990-ish Auto-Sleepers Talisman, for the extra space indoors.

We originally got a van for staying over the weekend at dog shows (we take part in flyball), but we've also discovered the joys of holidaying in it.

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Hi All,
Found this site while looking for information on our next motorhome.

Our first van was a 1987 Holdsworth HT2 (Renault Trafic) about 4 years ago. When the rust got that, we got a 1990 Auto-Sleepers Rambler (Fiat Ducato) last year. We're now looking for a 1990-ish Auto-Sleepers Talisman, for the extra space indoors.

We originally got a van for staying over the weekend at dog shows (we take part in flyball), but we've also discovered the joys of holidaying in it.

Hello and welcome to the loony-bin:ROFLMAO:

Our last MH was an AutoSleeper Amethyst 1997 which was the identical layout to the Talisman but on a Transit chassis (the new Amethysts have grown by about a yard with not very much gained inside - bigger wardrobe I think). We loved it, but eventually got fed up with making the bed up and putting it all away evry night and morning - so we now have a fixed bed (lazy or what? ::bigsmile:)

John

OP
OP
AndyM

AndyM

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Our last MH was an AutoSleeper Amethyst 1997 which was the identical layout to the Talisman but on a Transit chassis (the new Amethysts have grown by about a yard with not very much gained inside - bigger wardrobe I think). We loved it, but eventually got fed up with making the bed up and putting it all away evry night and morning - so we now have a fixed bed (lazy or what? ::bigsmile:)
I thought the Amethyst looked similar. When did they start making them?

Oh, and there seems to be a bit of history about this place and another forum that I discovered at the same time. Is there somewhere I can read about what that's all about? Is it worth paying the membership for the other place?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hello and welcome to the most informative motorhome website and fun community on the internet! :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I thought the Amethyst looked similar. When did they start making them?

Oh, and there seems to be a bit of history about this place and another forum that I discovered at the same time. Is there somewhere I can read about what that's all about? Is it worth paying the membership for the other place?

Hi and welcome to the site, why pay a subscription when all the info you need is here, a lot of members here will be found on other sites as well. All sites have something different, I like to think most of interesting posts are on here. Any info you need is forthcoming quite quickly and we do have an excellent chatroom. Hope to see you there soon.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi welcome to fun, sure you won't be disappointed:Smile:
ruth

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.