Goshawk

Free Member
Mar 2, 2014
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
we are going to darlingscott near shipston on stour on 18th july, nt properties and blenheim, then on 24th to woodlands grove near dartmouth with family son and other half teachers and granddaugher, so it looks like one week of rest (ish) looking at stuff, (y) and second week manic with noise aaahh:), but look forward to it, may let you know latero_O

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Be interesting to see if it is possible to park over night at any of the National Trust Properties, enjoy your holiday.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Goshawk

Goshawk

Free Member
Mar 2, 2014
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Be interesting to see if it is possible to park over night at any of the National Trust Properties, enjoy your holiday.
i think i already know the answer to this , however i shall ask, thank you we always enjoy new sites areas, in our mh, great aren't they (y)

OP
OP
Goshawk

Goshawk

Free Member
Mar 2, 2014
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
we are staying at fourlands farm at darlingscott , at £8.00 pn, and woodlands grove near dartmouth £23.00 pn, i prefer the farm , quiet, with minimal facilites, bit of a diff., in price for a lot of stuff i will not use eh! :):(

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
i think i already know the answer to this , however i shall ask, thank you we always enjoy new sites areas, in our mh, great aren't they (y)

It can be surprising sometimes, we are in the RSPB and have stayed a few time tucked away in their car parks, we have not joined the National Trust this year but are thinking of renewing. Love the way of life the motorhome offers. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back