Well that's another fine mess you've got me in (1 Viewer)

Billyboy

Free Member
May 19, 2014
Poole
Funster No
MH
LowProfile
Exp
I'm a newbie, convert from caravans
Hi all, so there we are Angie and myself (Will) at the CCC site at Devizes where over the other side of the site I see a big smiley face on the end of a pole, brilliant I thought, We'll go and introduce ourselves, so off we trot to find new friends, when we get to the pitch with four people sat making merry I great them with "Hello are you with the funsters" the lady said I beg your pardon, are you with the motorhome funsters I said again, now whether she had images of keys being chucked in a bowl on the table I don't know, what's that she said, when I explained it was a motorhome club she nearly had a fit, I think she would have rather had the swinger bowl option, get that flag down she ordered the hubby, it was only then I realised they were sat outside a caravan parked arse end out so an easy mistake to make, as we left she was still whittering away to the old man to take it down.
So I'll stick with option 1 for introducing ourselves.
We are from just outside Poole, Started motorhoming last year, with an Autocruise Starspirit 04 bought in A1 condition (should be my son sells Motorhomes), we are a bit busy this year so will get more from it next year and hopefully meet some of you, sorry it's so long but I thought I would share my pain with you all, Will and Angie Taylor.

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
:welcomefunster:

What a shame! You've just missed a wonderful rally at Corfe Castle :thumb:

OP
OP
B

Billyboy

Free Member
May 19, 2014
Poole
Funster No
MH
LowProfile
Exp
I'm a newbie, convert from caravans
Hi Jane and Jess, I saw that but had made plans that weekend, hope to catch up sometime.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi, love your introduction, welcome to Fun you should fit in well :)(y)

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi, welcome to fun, corfe 'do' was great, :) How about getting your son to also join ?

All the best

Andy

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
It must be the Devizes site---man in grey converted van had yellow, smiley face flying last year. Hello, says a I, I'm Hollyberry and you are? Blank look-- or rather horrified as he must have thought I was trying to chat him up.

Hi and welcome to Fun.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
LOL i think im gonna get me a bowl for when jim gets the next bacth of flags out
"Evening Funster" reply "keys in the bowl"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back