Free Member
Apr 21, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Since 2001
I've just been told by a friend saying he's going to camperjam this weekend in Shropshire is anyone going from motorhome fun?
Is it to late for me to attend this Friday and Saturday night I've been on the website and it says full for camping

Dennis

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I and a few others are going -no idea if it's full or not(it says no ticket no entry) but we booked tickets about 6 weeks ago
terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
SEE YOU THERE THEN hopefully;)
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Camperjam has been fully booked for a couple of weeks. Only day visitors available now. A few from here are going tomorrow.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
You will grow into it Terry ( oh dear now I am really in trouble)
59797.gif

Whatton

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Went to the Bug Jam 1995, a precursor to this event, Prodigy headlining and Super Fury Animals supporting. Great weekend with a few friends and a lot of stimulants. Not sure if the Camperjam is quite the same though
ScreenShot001.jpg
?

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Its not people mincing about then being camp:whistle:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Must be real popular.... There is a guy on another forum offering to "swop his wife" for a weekend pass !!!
:rofl::rofl:

OP
OP
Denbo

Denbo

Free Member
Apr 21, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Since 2001
I only normally look on motorhome fun for rallies and events this one must have slipped by me

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We're going, on our way now. Will hoist the flag so keep an eye out for it. Just overtaken a convoy of vdubs going in same direction! ::bigsmile:

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Went to the Bug Jam 1995, a precursor to this event, Prodigy headlining and Super Fury Animals supporting. Great weekend with a few friends and a lot of stimulants. Not sure if the Camperjam is quite the same thoughView attachment 36709 ?
Went to the Bug Jam 1995, a precursor to this event, Prodigy headlining and Super Fury Animals supporting. Great weekend with a few friends and a lot of stimulants. Not sure if the Camperjam is quite the same thoughView attachment 36709 ?

Met my hubby around that time at the Bug Jam….He used to drag race! Still got the rotting VW…. :D

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
We're here.
Rain supposed to ease off for tomorrow so looking forward to the weekend. Got a real "festival" feel to it.
Pretty sure w/e camping is fully booked though.
Hoping to sell our Beach Buggy as well as a few books!
Steve :)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Home safe from CJ, had a real good time -managed to meet a couple more off the forum and get to bed at 4AM AND 2 AM -I did get a few pics but as yet I have no idea how to get them off my new phone so will leave it for others to post some pics
terry

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I blame Nikki Terry. keeping you up all night.... I mean come on!!!!.... Also got loads of pictures and cant wait to show them off. We have had such a great weekend mixing it with the VW generation, proper proper party.... Motorhome fun Marshals were shocking though and next year I think I will book with the caravan club. No bacon butties, noise curfew after 5 am parked us up so close together that it was an eye sore, no high vis jackets no welcome letter, and to top it all off they never even had a bloody fire bucket or extinguisher..... ....

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hang on Paul we got a black bin liner and booklet :)on entry (y)after that those bloody marshalls were bloody useless -Had to find our own parking spot and left to fend for yourself--Don't dare tell anyone that I saw the Marshalls own van leaking waste water onto the field all weekend :eek:That could have caused some of the Herbie wagons all sorts of trouble what with flooding and all that. Truth be know we looked after the marshalls better than they looked after us ;)They should read the marshalls guide book if there is one :)
terry

Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Hang on Paul we got a black bin liner and booklet :)on entry (y)after that those bloody marshalls were bloody useless -Had to find our own parking spot and left to fend for yourself--Don't dare tell anyone that I saw the Marshalls own van leaking waste water onto the field all weekend :eek:That could have caused some of the Herbie wagons all sorts of trouble what with flooding and all that. Truth be know we looked after the marshalls better than they looked after us ;)They should read the marshalls guide book if there is one :)
terry
I blame Nikki Terry. keeping you up all night.... I mean come on!!!!.... Also got loads of pictures and cant wait to show them off. We have had such a great weekend mixing it with the VW generation, proper proper party.... Motorhome fun Marshals were shocking though and next year I think I will book with the caravan club. No bacon butties, noise curfew after 5 am parked us up so close together that it was an eye sore, no high vis jackets no welcome letter, and to top it all off they never even had a bloody fire bucket or extinguisher..... ....

I thought the Marshalls were brilliant, park where you like,as close as you like,if you want bacon butties make your own at a time to suit you. The 5am curfew is ficticious.....there was no curfew.
Entertainment and weather all supplied and perfect all for £42 a night....bargain.
As for our on site Medics van.......it didn't even contain a plaster!

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I thought the Marshalls were brilliant, park where you like,as close as you like,if you want bacon butties make your own at a time to suit you. The 5am curfew is ficticious.....there was no curfew.
Entertainment and weather all supplied and perfect all for £42 a night....bargain.
As for our on site Medics van.......it didn't even contain a plaster!
When you put it like that(looking un blinkered and with after sight) I suppose the Marshall's were bloody brilliant ;) along with the rest of the funster's that were there (y)
terry

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I'm sorry I cannot comment on any of this as I am still recovering!! Sid cannot remember any of it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back