Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
i have just been given a roadking [chinese i presume] truck sat nav, there is no instruction booklet with it but i have looked it up on the net and apparantly it runs on igo premo . my question is can i install french camping sites and aires as poi"s on it and is this done by downloading them as files via the usb port ? i am a total novice when it comes to this sort of thing but i have a mate that will sort it for me when he gets back from his hols if it can be done. cheers guys. garry

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
i have just been given a roadking [chinese i presume] truck sat nav, there is no instruction booklet with it but i have looked it up on the net and apparantly it runs on igo premo . my question is can i install french camping sites and aires as poi"s on it and is this done by downloading them as files via the usb port ? i am a total novice when it comes to this sort of thing but i have a mate that will sort it for me when he gets back from his hols if it can be done. cheers guys. garry
Hi Garry,

In short, yes, you can add French Aires and Sites to your sat nav, however, I'm not the one to tell you how, especially not on the Chinese sat navs.

Have a look at the >>Downloads section<<, where you'll find some very helpful info regarding POIs and their conversion, and, a Chinese Sat Nav operator's manual, which Trikeman made available to us all. :thumb:

Good luck.

Jock.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back