Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Just got back from a few days in Mid Wales !!!!:thumb:

2 nights on Llyn Clywedog Dam car park (very quiet ) Free !! :Cool:

1 night on Machynlleth car park Very quiet again, one other MH there, £2-50:Cool:

Then splurged a whole £12 on a CC campsite !!!:Doh:

Aint this freeloadin fun !!!:reel::reel::reel:

Jeannie just uploading some pics on to our album !!

Last edited:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Arrive when you want.

Leave when you want.

No booking.

No deposit.

No passport held.

Volume control set where you want.

Move positions if you want.

Fire up genny if you need to.

The Off Site, Freeloading, Full On Motorhoming Life For Me. :winky: :thumb:

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Just got back from a few days in Mid Wales !!!!:thumb:

2 nights on Lyn Ceiriog Dam car park (very quiet ) Free !! :Cool:

1 night on Machynlleth car park Very quiet again, one other MH there, £2-50:Cool:

Then splurged a whole £12 on a CC campsite !!!:Doh:

Aint this freeloadin fun !!!:reel::reel::reel:

Jeannie just uploading some pics on to our album !!
your not doing it right you spent £14.50

so it dose not count as free loading
typical free loading weekend gos something like this
find a nice secluded buty spot

pay nothing for your stay.

carry all your grocery's that saves you spending in local shops and supporting that community.

find a storm drain to put your toilet waste down or even beater find a nice clean stream to put it in.

let your Gray water run everywhere especially in to a gully to the nice clean stream.

let your dogs poo every where and don't bother cleaning up after them

get your d...k out and just piss war ever you feel like even in front of some ones family and kids.

and when living just dump your crap in the ditch just before you levee
that is watt we have experienced.

from a real free lading tosser up nearer fountains abbey this weekend.

pleas not that I am not a violent man any more but I lost the plot
to day I blocked him in and threatened to rip his head off and shit down his wind pipe if he didn't clean up all his mess and gave him
a lesson how to join the human race.
embarrassing him in front of a old boy he had threatened just a few min earlier.
he humbly cleaned up his mess and any other I could find.

on living he started to gob off I informed him that I had him pissing in full view of my family and would be handing it on to police if he continued.

he went very silent when I told him he was a flasher
he then pissed off.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Not all Offsite Freeloading Tossers are the same BilltheDrill!

I know that jj I am a free camper but have come across two in the last few week's that have broken our code jj I love free camping but I am finding to many screwing it up for us
I have tried when ever possible to levee nothing no signe we have been there
but so many are just pigs :thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
It is up to us to sort it Bill...

Last year in Silves, a small (3) group of Freeloaders told a dirty sod to clean up the mess he had left around the manhole the camara had made available for their black water.

He did.

A few years ago in Cabanas near Tavira, another one was spotted dumping his cassette in a bush. When confrounted by a couple of Freeloaders he just told them to "Eff off".

By the most amazing "coincidence" 30 minutes later the GNR arrived, noted his details down, and instructed this guy to leave immediately. They "suggested" he headed into Spain. No other vans were asked to move.

I suspect someone must have reported him to the GNR...:whistle::whistle:

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
my £13pund dash cam has been one of my best weapons against the tossers when I confront them I just point to the camera and it seems to be doing the trick :thumb:
I did send in sum footage to scarbroug council the other week no further action on this mater why they just didn't say no action taken :Angry:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
A dark horse methinks !!!

my £13pund dash cam has been one of my best weapons against the tossers when I confront them I just point to the camera and it seems to be doing the trick :thumb:
I did send in sum footage to scarbroug council the other week no further action on this mater why they just didn't say no action taken :Angry:

Nice one Martin !!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Good for you! (and JJ & friends) - a lot of us would be afraid of biting off more than we could chew in either of those cases.

OTOH we don't tend to wildcamp deliberately (we did have to once but only because an aire somewhere remote wasn't an aire, it was just daytime parking and it was already getting dark)

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
I hate people who leave all their crap behind and spoil it for good campers - it gives us all a bad name - they're nothing but Itinerants :Angry:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I hate people who leave all their crap behind and spoil it for good campers - it gives us all a bad name - they're nothing but Itinerants :Angry:
the worst offenders I have fund are the hippy type the anarchist was sat with sum one night and the mess they left the next day and these were at one with the environment man :ROFLMAO:

OddSocks

Free Member
Apr 10, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
the worst offenders I have fund are the hippy type the anarchist was sat with sum one night and the mess they left the next day and these were at one with the environment man :ROFLMAO:

Well, I am a proud Anarcho-Hippy and I don't believe I would ever do anything like this. It is like camping anywhere in nature you have to be respectful.

Take away only memories. Leave only foot prints.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Isn't it odd, amazing even, you never find anyone on a forum who has left a mess or dumped illegally..

Not me guv.. I'd never do that is the cry.. :RollEyes:

yet in one part of Scotland, Trossachs National park, due to the rubbish left behind, human waste, illegal cutting down of trees for camp fires .. tons of bottles and cans, discarded tents and air beds.. camping in tents or vans is now totally banned.

The finger is always pointed at the 'Itinerant' the 'hippy' or 'new age traveller'..
Never at Jo Public with a camper van.. Mr Nice guy with his tent.. or Mr and Mrs Posh with their 50k motorhome... .

So someone is doing it.. and not just one person .. there must be hundreds if not thousands who think it's ok .. .:Angry:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
When we used to do re-enactment events the host "regiment" was responsible for ensuring that the camping field was cleared of litter at the end of the event. It was surprising how much litter was left and, more especially, by whom.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back