Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Here me thinking this was a serious forum and me taking it seriously and arguing with everyone when really its just people taking the piss out of each other in good humor way (and being taken in that way) just goes to show even thou it's full of old people still game for a laugh.
Still lots of informative information from knowledgeable people if you get board of the piss taking, well worth the tenner

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Here me thinking this was a serious forum and me taking it seriously and arguing with everyone when really its just people taking the piss out of each other in good humor way (and being taken in that way) just goes to show even thou it's full of old people still game for a laugh.
Still lots of informative information from knowledgeable people if you get board of the piss taking, well worth the tenner

It took me nearly a year to learn as well

You really need to get to a meet and see some of them for real, much more friendly face to face :thumb: (mostly anyway) :Eeek:

The meets have made it for me, the information was mainly useful, when you found your way through the sarcasm

Back on the learning curve, it is still really steep down this end ::bigsmile:

Upvote 0
Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
This place is full of nutters.

I'm the only sane one here :Smile:

Next week I'm doing a sponsored astronaut flight to the sun.:Smile:

Aha, I'm not as daft as you think. I'm going at night :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
Who are you calling old ::bigsmile:

Upvote 0

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp

WHAT YOU MEAN FULL OF OLD PEOPLE ????? I,AM ONLY 51 YOU CHEEKY BUGGER...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Where ?

Can't have no fibbers on here.

I'm buying a new Jag tmrw :Smile:

Another one??

You just got another four points towards the 'Moaners and Whingers' prize. :thumb::winky:

Upvote 0

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
EDITORS NOTE: BEWARE. LYING PEOPLE USE THIS FORUM! :winky:

born 1963,,,when i went to school 1963 from 2014 came to 51 :thumb: i know i look young for my age, but i am 51 honest...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: guess i look younger through looking after myself :RollEyes::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
born 1963,,,when i went to school 1963 from 2014 came to 51 :thumb: i know i look young for my age, but i am 51 honest...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: guess i look younger through looking after myself :RollEyes::ROFLMAO:

Proof Required.........:roflmto::roflmto:

Upvote 0

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp

Attachments

• egypt 082.jpg
    egypt 082.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 0
Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp

I soon learnt that its full of piss takers or the other name for them is funsters BUT I can always have a laugh and have learnt loads while doing it

Upvote 0

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living

we prefer to call it "emptying the tiolet cassette" if you dont mind:RollEyes::Smile:::bigsmile::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Just keep away from ShiftZZ and GJH.
They are GITs.:thumb:

We GITs it from looking after older Funsters who have a Pink fetish. Mind you, the little pink pushchair he bought for his dollies did suit him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Here me thinking this was a serious forum and me taking it seriously and arguing with everyone when really its just people taking the piss out of each other in good humor way (and being taken in that way) just goes to show even thou[HI] it's full of old people[/HI] still game for a laugh.
Still [HI]lots of informative information from knowledgeable people[/HI] if you get board of the piss taking, well worth the tenner

Somehow these two go together? ever thought of that?

We GITs it from looking after older Funsters who have a Pink fetish. Mind you, the little pink pushchair he bought for his dollies didsuit

him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OH ! Graham!!! how could you be so cruel to reveal his fetish for Pink, on an open forum:Doh:

Upvote 0

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Gorse Hill,
Most on here take the piss, it's the norm.

The piss taking continues on meets, but even so, the Funsters are bloody good company.

(Except for them two GITs....best avoided....a Druid and a Real Ale drinker...say no more?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Gorse Hill,
Most on here take the piss, t's the norm.
Even so, most are knowledgeable folk with lots of good info and advice.

The piss taking continues on meets, but even so, the Funsters are bloody good company.
([HI]Except for them two GITs....best avoided.[/HI])

Great, that's one pint I won't have to buy at Sandy then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Gorse Hill

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp