LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
This looks to be on correctly but it doesn't slide. Am I correct in saying you need to half lift the table up move it along then place it back down? , if so this is a pain.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
This looks to be on correctly but it doesn't slide. Am I correct in saying you need to half lift the table up move it along then place it back down? , if so this is a pain.

Not sure without a picture but it sounds like our van table. We ditched it after getting fed up of the size weight and general cumbersome nature of it, now have a lightweight freestanding one. Plus I couldn't reach the overhead lockers without standing on the seats!

philw111

Free Member
Mar 22, 2009
Moray Firth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 484
Exp
Since 2004
If you mean sliding the table along its wall attachment to adjust the position relative to the seats, then yes you do have to lift it a bit. If it just slid easily then it would move while travelling.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
If you mean sliding the table along its wall attachment to adjust the position relative to the seats, then yes you do have to lift it a bit. If it just slid easily then it would move while travelling.

Thanks, was wondering if I hadnt been doing it right. Much prefer the silver rod type we had on last MH

DebsD

Free Member
Aug 27, 2013
North West England
Funster No
MH
KonTiki 640 (an old one)!
Exp
Since 2008
I need one of these !

Our MH appears to have 'lost' the sliding table that should be positioned in the dinette area. We have the freestanding one for the back lounge but could do with finding somewhere we could buy the sliding one from........it's a kontiki 640L 1996 model. Any help on this would be appreciated, especially since we are off to France in 3 weeks and I totally forgot about being tasked with purchasing one before we went by my OH so am in deep brown smelly stuff if i don't find one :helpsos:

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Our MH appears to have 'lost' the sliding table that should be positioned in the dinette area. We have the freestanding one for the back lounge but could do with finding somewhere we could buy the sliding one from........it's a kontiki 640L 1996 model. Any help on this would be appreciated, especially since we are off to France in 3 weeks and I totally forgot about being tasked with purchasing one before we went by my OH so am in deep brown smelly stuff if i don't find one :helpsos:

If your not too fussy to have an original maybe you could try a caravan/mh breakers yard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back