LIFE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2013
Where ever I lay my hat
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A lifetime
I have just finished installing the solar panels and am trying to get my head round the settings for the Tracer-3215RN. :Confused:
Basically what timer settings are the best to go for? I've just left it on default 16 test setting for now.

Cheers
Paul

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I have just finished installing the solar panels and am trying to get my head round the settings for the Tracer-3215RN. :Confused:
Basically what timer settings are the best to go for? I've just left it on default 16 test setting for now.

Cheers
Paul

The timer settings are to control the supply to the load terminals usually so you can ignore them completely unless you are using them

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul

Am I right thinking that the timer is just to switch on anything connected to the load terminals, in which case the question would be are you using these terminals.
If the answer is no then I guess that the timer settings don't matter anyway.

Martin

OOP's didn't see Andy had beaten me to it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Floydster

Floydster

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2013
Where ever I lay my hat
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A lifetime
Cheers for that guys, have re-read the instructions again and it all makes sense now you've explained it. Been a long day.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back