Parking Database Beta 3.0 now available (1 Viewer)

P

paulejw

Deleted User
This is the latest release with a large amount of improvements and new features.

Search Improvements
You can now search using a part name of a city or place so if you wish to find London you only need enter Lon etc.

All Counties available are now listed in a pull down box

Many more general improvements too many to list.

Main New feature
Last time GPS was added in Beta 2.0 now in Beta 3.0 I have now added “Connect Schedule” this means that you can quickly arrange to meet existing friends by E-Mailing locations in the database you can arrange to meet at or find new friends by seeing when someone is going to be in a location near you. If someone lists that they are going to be in say “Swansea” around 15 July 2009 they can add this information to the connect list. You can then send them an E-mail to arrange to meet for say a Coffee. How does it work. View the Database decide on a place to meet then send a reference number. They receive the number enter it in the software using search Ref and can view the location you suggest. They can then agree that location or suggest another location using the database its as easy as that.

The other aspect is the information I am improving it on every release.

This is going to be the last better release if you add 10 new locations that are not already in the database you will qualify for a free copy of the full release with double the current locations.

OP
OP
P

paulejw

Deleted User
Parking database 3.0

If you have Beta 2.0 you should remove before installing Beta 3.0 and if you download and your installing Beta 2.0 when it should be 3.0 then remove it from C:\windows\prefetch

Then download again you should get Beta 3.0.

P.S Prefetch stoes a copy of software you have downloaded before and instead of windows spending time to download it again it looks in prefetch to sees if you already have a copy. If so it runs the prefetch not the download.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

paulejw

Deleted User
Parking Database Beta 3.0

Have made slight change to Private parking because Longitude was disabled have now sorted out problem.

If you have this problem please uninstall and download again.

Many Thanks

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hmmm got an e mail thanking me for downloading and asking me to input my town etc but I did not get an e mail with the download link? Am I having a senior moment? :cry:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Can this be right? 78 MB taking 1hr 40 min :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hmmm got an e mail thanking me for downloading and asking me to input my town etc but I did not get an e mail with the download link? Am I having a senior moment? :cry:

No you're not Ken.

I got 2 reply emails, eventually, to my application.No link or download when I tried it just after the thread was posted.:Doh:

Last edited:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
No you're not Ken.

I got 2 reply emails, eventually, to my application.No link or download when I tried it just after the thread was posted.:Doh:

Thanks for the reassurance, now tried 1/2 dozen times with no luck. Time to give up methinks:Doh::cry::Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back