Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
If the person who signs the back of the card isn't going on the trip does that mean the rest of the family can't use it?
My son wants to go to France in September and the card is signed by me. Much as I love him I don't want to go on holiday with him. :winky:
If he has to get his own is it too late for this year?
Thanks in advance
Mags

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
If the person who signs the back of the card isn't going on the trip does that mean the rest of the family can't use it?
My son wants to go to France in September and the card is signed by me. Much as I love him I don't want to go on holiday with him. :winky:
If he has to get his own is it too late for this year?
Thanks in advance
Mags

Mags, if you don't get any joy from your enquiry I have an unused 2014 ASCI book & card which your son can have. I know its unused because I forgot to bring it with me:Doh:. I'm pretty certain I haven't signed it either. Trouble is, I won't be back in the UK until the end of July. So if you need it please PM your address to me and I'll post it on when I return.

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Hi Mags, you may have trouble obtaining one, i was in the same dilemma over a week ago, everywhere i tried to buy one from they were sold out (British) a very nice member on here sold me a brand new unopened ACSI book with the card inside which he never got round to using::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mags52

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Mags, if you don't get any joy from your enquiry I have an unused 2014 ASCI book & card which your son can have. I know its unused because I forgot to bring it with me:Doh:. I'm pretty certain I haven't signed it either. Trouble is, I won't be back in the UK until the end of July. So if you need it please PM your address to me and I'll post it on when I return.

Thank you so much!
I've PMd you.
Mags

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back