Free Member
May 29, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Just received an email from Marjal in Spain... looking for a few months over winter. Didn't realise how much it would cost.... equivalent of €43.70 per night. My ghast was flabbered.

oldsooty

Free Member
Oct 28, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Surely someone has made a mistake. That price seems to be more for a one night only in summer. Never having been to that site but would have thought less than half that for a long stay. We stayed at La Bella Vista earlier this year, it is a fantastic site and very expensive in summer, however the winter long stay price was much less than half of your price.

Keith (sooty)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Surely someone has made a mistake. That price seems to be more for a one night only in summer. Never having been to that site but would have thought less than half that for a long stay. We stayed at La Bella Vista earlier this year, it is a fantastic site and very expensive in summer, however the winter long stay price was much less than half of your price.

Keith (sooty)

Must be a mistake..15 euros night tops seems more like it. Less than that with Caravan and Camping Club winter rally...BUSBY:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Can't be correct.. maybe they quoted for a bungalow ?

tariffs here

Last edited:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Frank, I notice that you have an American RV. Could it be that you are being quoted for an extra large pitch. The American RV pitches at La Bella Vista were priced at €49 per night in high season.

OP
OP
frank550

frank550

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Frank, I notice that you have an American RV. Could it be that you are being quoted for an extra large pitch. The American RV pitches at La Bella Vista were priced at €49 per night in high season.

Im 31' 5" and the quote was for their Luxe (largest) pitch, however for the winter I was expecting the rate to be quite a bit less.

If its right, I won't be wintering there!!!!!

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Just received an email from Marjal in Spain... looking for a few months over winter. Didn't realise how much it would cost.... equivalent of €43.70 per night. My ghast was flabbered.

Hi
If you click on Jims post the link on there shows the rate chart. Pete

Ps We have been there twice on c & cc rallies works out cheaper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
frank550

frank550

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Ive rechecked their email, and the rates on the site as per Jim above... it would appear they have quoted for 2 pitches not 1 (how, I am not sure!)

I have sent an email back with what I think the charges should be. See how we fare from there.

OP
OP
frank550

frank550

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Email came back today full of apologies, blood pressure now stabilising!

They had quoted for 2 pitches not 1. Phew!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back