May 23, 2014
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
B class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi all,
After hiring motorhomes for a couple of years we finally decided to take the plunge and buy our own vehicle. he's called Sydney and he's a two year old Rimor Trimarano based on a Ducato chassis. I've already been busy installing a solar panel, more lights inside, a beer fridge(have to get our priorities right!) and an awning.

Actually I haven't fixed the awning on yet as it's going to involve pulling all sorts of furniture off the wall inside, does anyone know if there are particular reinforced spots on the bodywork I need to fix it to or can I just follow the measurements in the Prostor instructions?

I've also booked it in with Conrad Anderson in June to have air suspension fitted - can't wait!

Cheers
Rob

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi,

Welcome:Smile:

Regards fitting the awning:Smile:

You do not have to remove any furniture from the walls.
The brackets that fit the awning can be screwed into the wall inside the cupboards.
Well mine are.:Smile:

If you need pictures I will take some:Smile:

Hi all,
After hiring motorhomes for a couple of years we finally decided to take the plunge and buy our own vehicle. he's called Sydney and he's a two year old Rimor Trimarano based on a Ducato chassis. I've already been busy installing a solar panel, more lights inside, a beer fridge(have to get our priorities right!) and an awning.

Actually I haven't fixed the awning on yet as it's going to involve pulling all sorts of furniture off the wall inside, does anyone know if there are particular reinforced spots on the bodywork I need to fix it to or can I just follow the measurements in the Prostor instructions?

I've also booked it in with Conrad Anderson in June to have air suspension fitted - can't wait!

Cheers
Rob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hi all,

Cheers
Rob

Before you fit all that stuff, please do weigh the thing to make sure it is what you want to spend your precious payload on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back