May 11, 2014
South Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Just thought I'd say hi from a not so sunny Devon.:rain: :helptitanic:

I still class myself as a newbie to this MH malarky although have been pottering in one for 3 years now.
Currently the proud permanent borrower (really the van belongs to the olds so can't say owner) of a 59 plate Autotrail Excel.

Still finding my wheels so any advise gratefully received especially when it comes to wild camping as I haven't ventured away without EHU yet.

:winky:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi and a warm welcome ..:welcome:

Enjoy your stay.. :thumb:

Should move up to East Devon.... bootiful sunshine all day here... :Cool::winky:::bigsmile:

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Welcome Dajosprite.:welcome:

It seems to me that one of the best ways to try camping without EHU is to join a Funster Rally rather than go it alone. Our first rally was the New Year rally at Uttoxeter where we were glad of help from experienced folk who can help you out if you run out of juice. Lots of help on whether to buy generators, solar panels, second leisure batteries.

:fatbuddha:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just thought I'd say hi from a not so sunny Devon.:rain: :helptitanic:

I still class myself as a newbie to this MH malarky although have been pottering in one for 3 years now.
Currently the proud permanent borrower (really the van belongs to the olds so can't say owner) of a 59 plate Autotrail Excel.

Still finding my wheels so any advise gratefully received especially when it comes to wild camping as I haven't ventured away without EHU yet.

:winky:

Hi Welcome to fun, if you have not already a Solar panel would help you with wild camping, hope you still allow the Oldies:RollEyes: out in the van :welcomefunster:

OP
OP
Dajosprite

Dajosprite

Free Member
May 11, 2014
South Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Looks like joining a rally is the way to go plenty of :ROFLMAO:and help for my :Doh:moments! I get them a lot!

:thanks2: for the warm welcome :thumb:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi from a very sunny Sussex.......from another Newbie.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back