LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Not a meet as such, in that nothing will be provided other than company, but keeping with Jims more meets etc, there's about 5 of us hardened funsters some dogs a few bottles of the white spirits going to this event.

It's quite a party with music etc, if your down to go or going to go, let us know we will have our funsters coral and flags up so you can come and join us, expensive it may sound, but better to spend it whilst you can on enjoyment....

Here's the link

http://www.camperjam.com/

As said, please remember this is simply a few party animals with their animals getting together and hopefully BBQing a cow from one of the adjacent fields, it's not an organised rally with coffee and cake morning and trips to the local sightseeing places.

It's a party ::bigsmile:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Play the video on the front page - freeze at 0:59. :Cool:

You can have [HI]FUN[/HI] in a VW - live on stage too. :Eeek:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
That's 20 miles away from Shrewsbury :Doh: (in our direction)! You need one of those Chinese satnavs.

Looks a great event.
Wyn

Last edited:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Wonder if they have the same lads they used to park you up at events there? There's good sport to be had .......

Years ago we went to a Game Fair I think, 4 of us in our car. Teenaged lad calling us forward onto long grass towards the hedge but not too far, so he stood between our car bonnet and the hedge. Husband stops car, we all get out - Have you got this, do you want this cardigan etc - and the kid is still stood there.

So friend says. Err, is there a problem?

Yes - I'm afraid you've parked on my foot!

Husband - well you told me to park there, so you'll just have to stay there, won't you! - and we all turned and went to walk away.

Of course - he moved the car back and the kid was OK because what had evidently happened was, he was wearing wellies cos it had rained in the morning, and the tread of the front tyre was just sufficiently on the boot, to take an absolutely solid grip on it. It never went near his foot itself so he was fine.

I should think MoHo tyres would be even more efficient than Allegro ones!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
We went last year and it's certainly not for the faint-hearted!

Pitch where you park on quite challenging terrain. No noise curfews. No rules. No water in the taps (it was the hottest weekend of the year!)

Music is LOUD and comes out of two marquees at the same time so if you're parked up the valley hoping for an early night - tough luck.

On the up-side the cider bar is great, the people are friendly, there are lots of stalls to buy nice stuff (not all VW related), the food-court is great and there's a small funfair.

We were booked to do the ukulele workshops again this year but have had to cancel :Sad:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
All the Dub owners I know now have Hymers!:winky:

petensal

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2012
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since Sept 2009
We would have liked to have joined you at this but alas we have a 50th birthday party to go to. Maybe next year!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back