LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
The motorhome is an Autocruise Pace 2011 vintage which rarely gets used these days.

Original spec here:-

http://assets.swiftgroup.co.uk/swif...an-conversions/Pace Single Sheet May 2008.pdf

18000 miles approx and equipped for wild camping, with twin leisure batteries, solar panel, refillable gas bottles.

Other extras include, wind out Thule awning, rear ladder, bike carrier (currently fitted with a FIAMMA back box), external TV/Sat point, additional internal sockets, towbar with full electrics and twin lens rear camera.

On a Peugeot Boxer 3, with aircon, cruise control, etc.

If anyone is interested PM me, please.

If not it will go to a dealer as I just can't be bothered with fleabay etc.

:Cool:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry to lose you from motorhoming but you need to do what is best for your lifestyle. Good luck with the sale,

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Shame it has to go but as Movan says, you have to do what is right for you.
Good luck,
John:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
The motorhome is an Autocruise Pace 2011 vintage which rarely gets used these days.

Original spec here:-

http://assets.swiftgroup.co.uk/swif...an-conversions/Pace Single Sheet May 2008.pdf

18000 miles approx and equipped for wild camping, with twin leisure batteries, solar panel, refillable gas bottles.

Other extras include, wind out Thule awning, rear ladder, bike carrier (currently fitted with a FIAMMA back box), external TV/Sat point, additional internal sockets, towbar with full electrics and twin lens rear camera.

On a Peugeot Boxer 3, with aircon, cruise control, etc.

If anyone is interested PM me, please.

If not it will go to a dealer as I just can't be bothered with fleabay etc.

If you gave a price it may help especially as you say it will go to a dealer. If you offered it at slightly higher than what a dealer offers you it should sell but you need to get the dealer price first. Good luck with your sale :thumb:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've got a 2012 Autocruise Accent which is virtually identical to the Pace, the only difference is that the Pace has a fixed rear bed (no windows) whereas ours has a dinette that becomes a fixed bed (window on one side), so I can confirm that these are very well built vans so whoever buys it won't be disappointed.:Smile:

OP
OP
M

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
And it's gone.

BuyMyMotorhome bought it, not quite for what I wanted but it was a hassle free and friendly experience.:thumb:

They had some serious Motorhomes in their carpark including a £100k plus RS and similar priced Tag axle Burstner, made my little Pace look like a poor cousin.:RollEyes:

I will hang about for a bit till subs expire but that is the end of my Motorhome experience.:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back