Set of nesting pans at Aldi for £39.99 (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Don't know if anyone else has mentioned these, but today we decided to go away to the seaside for the day/night and popped into Aldi at Withernsea and saw some sets of nesting pans with removable handles for £39.99 - they are very similar to the Tefal Ingenio type pans which cost quite a bit more and only come with one removable handle (we have some) so if anyone is looking for a nice 'bright' set of pans for their MH which are easy to store then these could prove ideal:

Broken Link Removed

They don't come with pan lids (just storage lids) but your existing ones might fit, or get some from a car boot sale/charity shop etc.

They also had a set of 3 LED torches - 2 normal ones and 1 head torch including batteries reduced from £4.99 to £2.99 so we got some of those too and they are VERY bright. I think they first came out in October last year so obviously clearing old stock so if you have an Aldi near you it might be worth a visit.:thumb:

Attachments

• aldi torches.jpg
    aldi torches.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 36
  • pans.jpg
    pans.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We use these ones and can highly recommend them, we can fit them in a drawer and they are easy to clean.

Broken Link Removed

Although our set has 3 pans not 2 plus frying pan.

Last edited:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
If they are really nesting, leave them till the eggs hatch but
take a few photo's for our nature section:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

acdcdave

Deceased RIP
Oct 23, 2008
Funster No
The Aldi ones are a bargain.

I got the Tefal ones in France a few years ago and we use them all the time in the MH. At the time they were not in England. A few months ago I found a second handle in John Lewis and bought it as I found having a second removable handle a big help.
Lucille
Staging Lady

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back