Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
They are wrong mate, not seen a cloud on the Costa Brava for 18 days. We had a sea mist this morning which we thought might curtail the windsurfing but it had burned off by 10am. We presently have 89 in the Shade with a vicious but cooling SSW wind::bigsmile:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
They are wrong mate, not seen a cloud on the Costa Brava for 18 days. We had a sea mist this morning which we thought might curtail the windsurfing but it had burned off by 10am. We presently have 89 in the Shade with a vicious but cooling SSW wind::bigsmile:

Were off to Llafranc, North East Spain next week. What does it look like doing there Jim.

Cheers

Jim :Smile:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
:Doh: Looks like Spain is getting prepared/ready for our upcoming visit:-

Link Removed

Look at the web cams here John. The site also gives local weather info.

Link Removed

Jim :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TweetiePie

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Movano self build
Exp
on and off since 1968
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! I'm off to France and Spain on the 17th Sept till 3 Oct, Just hope the weather stays 'till then......... Oh, I know I'm a bit late but thank's for Stratford John..........or perhaps it was Malvern :winky:........ I took 5 litres of red wine to the show and the weather was that bad that no one came to help me drink it (not even nearlyretired who was next door) and I've only just recoverwed from alcohlic poisoning.............:ROFLMAO:........:ROFLMAO::shout:
Cheer hic hic
Robl and Shirl Andrews

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! I'm off to France and Spain on the 17th Sept till 3 Oct, Just hope the weather stays 'till then......... Oh, I know I'm a bit late but thank's for Stratford John..........or perhaps it was Malvern :winky:........ I took 5 litres of red wine to the show and the weather was that bad that no one came to help me drink it (not even nearlyretired who was next door) and I've only just recoverwed from alcohlic poisoning.............:ROFLMAO:........:ROFLMAO::shout:
Cheer hic hic
Robl and Shirl Andrews

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well done Rob & Shirl. We will be giving the Vino Tinto some friendly sips or twos when we get there. :ROFLMAO:

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
In the Valencia region (costa blanca )Its been 30 to 40 c for the last 11 weeks with one day of rain.BUT thunderstorms are forecast for this coming Sunday.
But then they did forecast thunderstorms for last saturday and nothing happened.Just sun sun sun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
In the Valencia region (costa blanca )Its been 30 to 40 c for the last 11 weeks with one day of rain.BUT thunderstorms are forecast for this coming Sunday.
But then they did forecast thunderstorms for last saturday and nothing happened.Just sun sun sun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:Sad: That is NOT good. Spain is desperate for water. They will soon get some when we arrive. :ROFLMAO:

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
:Sad: That is NOT good. Spain is desperate for water. They will soon get some when we arrive. :ROFLMAO:

Hi
Not sure what part of Spain is desperate for water but here in Valencia around Alzira we have more water than we can shake a stick at.
Most of Spain relies on reservoirs but here in the orange growing area it is all well and spring water Never had a drought in living memory.

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hi
Not sure what part of Spain is desperate for water but here in Valencia around Alzira we have more water than we can shake a stick at.
Most of Spain relies on reservoirs but here in the orange growing area it is all well and spring water Never had a drought in living memory.

:Sad: I remember the water coming out of the taps in Denia was saline. The sea water was back filling into the wells. :Eeek:

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
:Sad: I remember the water coming out of the taps in Denia was saline. The sea water was back filling into the wells. :Eeek:

Yes well thats Denia /Javea/Altea almost Benidorm.Not really Spain try going towards Valencia a few Ks-
The Spanish do not want Giibralter back but they want Javea and Denia back.

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Yes well thats Denia /Javea/Altea almost Benidorm.Not really Spain try going towards Valencia a few Ks-
The Spanish do not want Giibralter back but they want Javea and Denia back.

:Cool:I also have Catalan friends in Vallirana just south of Barcelona on the N340. They are desperate for water.
I KNOW Valencia has no problems with water. They have lots of water from the Ebro. It's about time the Spanish got together and gave water to ALL of Spain. Valencia for the Valencianos. Barcelona for the Barcelonians. Yorkshire for the Yorkshire people. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:RollEyes: BTW. If anyone sees our Kontiki on the M1, M25, M3 etc today? Please DON'T bother to wave to us.

No one else does. :roflmto:

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
:Cool:I also have Catalan friends in Vallirana just south of Barcelona on the N340. They are desperate for water.
I KNOW Valencia has no problems with water. They have lots of water from the Ebro. It's about time the Spanish got together and gave water to ALL of Spain. Valencia for the Valencianos. Barcelona for the Barcelonians. Yorkshire for the Yorkshire people. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Spot on JSW.It is such a backward country.

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
:RollEyes: BTW. If anyone sees our Kontiki on the M1, M25, M3 etc today? Please DON'T bother to wave to us.

No one else does. :roflmto:

AAAAAAAAAH here's a big wave from me just for John and Sandy

vlcsnap-74120.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards Pat

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:cry: What did I tell you at the beginning of this thread?

Spain getting ready for the White's to return - RAIN forcast.

Well guess what? It didn't just rain. It was a full blown THUNDERSTORM. Not to worry. It must have done th DRY land some good?

We stopped overnight at Calella. Half way between Girona and Barcelona overlooking the Sea. Lovely sunshine. Then while Sandy prepared the evening meal I walked around chilling from the heat of the days driving.
It started to spitty spot with raindrops. I told Sandy. She didn't believe me. :RollEyes:
It howled it down later while we watched DVD's. Thunder. Lightening, RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN. Welcome back to SPAIN. :Doh:

Still. If it's any consolation to us? It's now hovering between 29 and 35C.

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Been lovely here John::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

:Cool: So it is here back on camp Jim. However. Our Catalan friends asked to join them in a trip up the Pyrnees. It Snowed the first night. :RollEyes:

:Cool: It soon melted the next day. Lovely sunshine. Good company, food and Vino Tinto. :winky:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
:Cool: So it is here back on camp Jim. However. Our Catalan friends asked to join them in a trip up the Pyrnees. It Snowed the first night. :RollEyes:

:Cool: It soon melted the next day. Lovely sunshine. Good company, food and Vino Tinto. :winky:

Aaaah well,
Another 6 months guys......
Maybe we'll meet one day.

Have a great time.:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back