LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
In Lidl this morning we spotted Broken Link Removed.

Bought one, tried it and it works. Obviously only for small items but it's lightweight and cheap.

Better be quick though. The link is a cached page and they were in the Monday specials this week so some stores may not have any left.

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Had one of these for years, great for lettuce, never tried it for clothes though.:ROFLMAO:

Same here but there was some discussion a while ago about a larger version in the US for helping dry clothes. When we saw it was only £2.99 we thought it was worth a punt - and, as Jill says, we could still use it for lettuce if it doesn't do the job ::bigsmile:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I could have given you a couple of large ones for nowt!! I passed them on to the charity shop in the end. :Smile:

If you want to be able to spin without having to do any work you can actually get electric (battery) ones too ... we used to have one which we bought from Lakeland (on offer) but unfortunately it had a design fault ... it had holes in the base of the bowl and although it had a twist seal on it ... it leaked!!!! :Doh:

We took it back and got the Oxo Good Grips manual one instead (on offer) - they do large and small versions - they are great to use as you don't have to hold any knobs or anything, just press down on the big black button! :thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I could have given you a couple of large ones for nowt!! I passed them on to the charity shop in the end. :Smile:

If you want to be able to spin without having to do any work you can actually get electric (battery) ones too ... we used to have one which we bought from Lakeland (on offer) but unfortunately it had a design fault ... [HI]it had holes in the base of the bowl[/HI] and although it had a twist seal on it ... it leaked!!!! :Doh:

We took it back and got the Oxo Good Grips manual one instead (on offer) - they do large and small versions - they are great to use as you don't have to hold any knobs or anything, just press down on the big black button! :thumb:

The one we've had for years has holes in the base - so needs to be used on a drainer but the Lidl one doesn't.

What's with this "battery operated" and "big black button"? Exercise is good for you :roflmto:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
and, as Jill says, we could still use it for lettuce if it doesn't do the job ::bigsmile:
On behalf of Rita and I, can I respectfully request that you don't invite us round for salad sandwich please? :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back