sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
Looking at going france but need all the legal stuff,,what i mean is high vis,,triangle etc,etc, i see the AA do a kit on Amazon,,is this the best place to get one or does anyone recomend somewhere else ? If Amazon is best place,,which kit would you recomend ? :Smile:

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Looking at going france but need all the legal stuff,,what i mean is high vis,,triangle etc,etc, i see the AA do a kit on Amazon,,is this the best place to get one or does anyone recomend somewhere else ? If Amazon is best place,,which kit would you recomend ? :Smile:

You need a high vis waistcoat for everyone in the van. You need a warning triangle. Worth carrying breath kit * 2, who know when they enforce that. You need a spare bulb kit for your vehicle. Documents you'll need your logbook, insurance certificate, driving licence, both parts.
I got my high vis from the 99p shop, well needed 5, breath kit from the first supermarket I stopped at, the rest from Halfords apart from the beam benders, I now get these from Go Outdoors. :thumb:

aldenise

Free Member
Jun 26, 2010
Cleethorpes. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki
Exp
5 years
if you have got the may edition of MMM it as got a guide to france in it and what you need legally i bought my bits from motorhome shows i am now ready for france in sept

OddSocks

Free Member
Apr 10, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I have had all my insurance documents sent by email. There are 18 pages of stuff in it, do I have to print out all 18 pages? Or just the one page that says "Certificate of Motor Insurance"? Or that plus the Schedule? (2 more pages) Or the Statement of insurance? (A futher 7 pages including the policy summary) What do I actually need to take?

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
oddsocks a trailer to take all the paperwork.then a smaller trailer for the paperwork for the trailer.and on and:cry::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back