Carmarthen Show Weather is Awful (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The forecast I've just seen for Carmarthen this weekend looks awful. A lot of rain but were used to that, its the wind as well, steady 20's throughout gusting to 40+mph This means that we won't be able to put our event shelters up which reduces our social gatherings somewhat. :Sad:

From experience, I know a bad weather forecast means some of you will stay at home, can't blame you for that. However if you decide to bin it please let me know by PM or posting here. Many thanks:thumb:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
We thought about it, but we leave in about 2 hours heading for the land of Shiftzz fathers... ::bigsmile:

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
wellies again then....

and there was us packing shorts and sandles and factor 30 suncream...need to empty the van again and start again:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Here's hoping they've got the forecast wrong :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Come on folks funsters party in all weathers so whatever you do, if you are going to this event dont let the weather stop you from having a good time.

Sending the marshalls extra good luck for the event :thumb::thumb::thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Normally they will let us park half on the roads that run up and down the showfield

so hoping it will be the same this year :thumb::thumb:

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
The forecast I've just seen for Carmarthen this weekend looks awful. A lot of rain but were used to that, its the wind as well, steady 20's throughout gusting to 40+mph This means that we won't be able to put our event shelters up which reduces our social gatherings somewhat. :Sad:

From experience, I know a bad weather forecast means some of you will stay at home, can't blame you for that. However if you decide to bin it please let me know by PM or posting here. Many thanks:thumb:

just recived our travel log book,,,,putting an order in for another,,,,,,one for france and one for uk,,,,,,great books.......:thumb::thumb:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013

What, and miss out on the best bacon baps ever - breaking out the wellies and sou'westers - we'll be there :thumb::thumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Bloody hell I haven't even got any rear lights rigged up yet :winky: was gonna do em tomorrow.

Never been to a meet yet where the sun shone all weekend so I suppose it'll be the same again by the sound of it :cry:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Bloody hell I haven't even got any rear lights rigged up yet :winky: was gonna do em tomorrow.

Never been to a meet yet where the sun shone all weekend so I suppose it'll be the same again by the sound of it :cry:

Hope you get sorted ok, have a brolly if needed :rain::rain:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

John n Kath x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back