Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
:Smile: Any advice on best way to clean roll out awnings.................want to be ready for the sunshine :thumb:
Just seen the forecast for the next few days.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks folks

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
I'm also interested in this one - Scotland must have the biggest arsed seagulls in the world,,,,,,
:roflmto:

Maybe terradactylls?????

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
My tried and tested method..

Bucket of warm water with a liberal squirt of washing up liquid and about a cupful of thin bleach .. and a soft broom or car washing brush.

Roll out the awning .. brush and wash on both sides .. then while still wet and soapy roll it in.. leave for about 30 mins , have a cuppa, then unroll and rinse with fresh water.. job done..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
My tried and tested method..

Bucket of warm water with a liberal squirt of washing up liquid and about a cupful of thin bleach .. and a soft broom or car washing brush.

Roll out the awning .. brush and wash on both sides .. then while still wet and soapy roll it in.. leave for about 30 mins , have a cuppa, then unroll and rinse with fresh water.. job done..

:thumb: Many Thanks......
Only possess thick bleach (only the best for my missus) so I would guess about 1/4 of that amount ......will give it a try, hope it gets rid of the green streaks:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back