Chausson Flash 10 electric bed advice needed (1 Viewer)

AL99

Free Member
Sep 19, 2013
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
New with lots to learn
Electric Bed reset

H,i we have a Chausson Maxi Suit and we always use the bed at the lowest level. From the up in roof position press reset with a biro and on end of bed near drivers seat is a rubber mount switch press this and then lower bed. You have to feel for it rather than see it, but it works for us.
Good luck

OP
OP
WOOOODENTOP
Apr 19, 2014
CHESHIRE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
1 YEAR
H,i we have a Chausson Maxi Suit and we always use the bed at the lowest level. From the up in roof position press reset with a biro and on end of bed near drivers seat is a rubber mount switch press this and then lower bed. You have to feel for it rather than see it, but it works for us.
Good luck

:thumb: Will try it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Frankie

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008
Hi, we have the Maxi and if you press and hold the hidden button between the up and down arrows whilst pressing the up button it should go into manual mode, you can then raise or lower to any position. Hope this helps. :thumb:

AL99

Free Member
Sep 19, 2013
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
New with lots to learn
Hi, we have the Maxi and if you press and hold the hidden button between the up and down arrows whilst pressing the up button it should go into manual mode, you can then raise or lower to any position. Hope this helps. :thumb:

That's a much better method than the one told to us by the Lowdhams (Huddersfield) electrician, I will give it a go
Many thanks

OP
OP
WOOOODENTOP
Apr 19, 2014
CHESHIRE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
1 YEAR
It seems I have to do this each time I lower the bed is that correct.
How do you get back to the factory default settings?

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
It seems I have to do this each time I lower the bed is that correct.
How do you get back to the factory default settings?

We have only had ours for 1 night, but our bed went a bit funny. We did the following and it seemed to sort it.

Take all bedding off,
Raise the bed to the top
Turn key off
Clip in the belt
Turn power and lights off
Turn power and lights on
Turn key on
Unclip belt
Then it was sorted :Smile:

Not sure if it was luck but taking the bedding off was recommended and clipping on the clip cuts all power.

OP
OP
WOOOODENTOP
Apr 19, 2014
CHESHIRE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
1 YEAR
We have only had ours for 1 night, but our bed went a bit funny. We did the following and it seemed to sort it.

Take all bedding off,
Raise the bed to the top
Turn key off
Clip in the belt
Turn power and lights off
Turn power and lights on
Turn key on
Unclip belt
Then it was sorted :Smile:

Not sure if it was luck but taking the bedding off was recommended and clipping on the clip cuts all power.
We had that problem.
We realised that the bedding was to thick.
We now use a thinner quilt which stays in place and works fine

OP
OP
WOOOODENTOP
Apr 19, 2014
CHESHIRE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
1 YEAR
chausson electric bed panel

I have just had the operating manual for the bed panel....if you want a copy pm me your email addy

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Is that a different one to the bed one that comes with the MH? I have one that has got a picture of the bed on it.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
pmd my e-mail address too hoping you can send bed instructions :thumb:

We have notified Ford of the reg date of our motorhome . The motorhome dealers didn't do this and you might need it if there's a breakdown call out .It also starts the warranty on the cab. At the moment if you are serviced at a Ford dealer they extend the breakdown cover free of charge .

OP
OP
WOOOODENTOP
Apr 19, 2014
CHESHIRE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
1 YEAR
Is that a different one to the bed one that comes with the MH? I have one that has got a picture of the bed on it.
Not sure didnt get a manual with mine but is best to have it tells you all abnout setting the presets etc

OP
OP
WOOOODENTOP
Apr 19, 2014
CHESHIRE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
1 YEAR

We have notified Ford of the reg date of our motorhome . The motorhome dealers didn't do this and you might need it if there's a breakdown call out .It also starts the warranty on the cab. At the moment if you are serviced at a Ford dealer they extend the breakdown cover free of charge .

Not recd your pm yet

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now

How did you inform Ford ? Just call at a local dealers ?

We have breakdown cover with our insurance, are Ford and the AA going to fight it out to come and rescue us ?

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Is that just ford ? Or does fiat have the same thing?

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I think it depends on your dealer ours are registered as Fiat approved repairers but not Ford (there are a lot more based on Fiat than Ford ) but worth asking.We also have breakdown cover already but I think the Ford one is europewide will check as going to France this summer.I notified Ford on the phone number in the cab booklet ....It took a while on hold have the vin no ready (its on the vehicle reg document)

David

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
:(:(We are on site at the moment and electric bed has gone crazy. Up is down and just won't work! Does anyone have the manual or any help? Please

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back